Bitrad.io on Blockchain Dynamics Podcast!

• Hi BitRadio,

Blockchain Dynamics is a weekly podcast which focuses primarily on altcoins. Lots of altcoin enthusiasts/investors turn to listen to the podcast.

I asked them to cover BitRad.io last week and that is exactly what they did in their most recent episode #63 which took place on 5/14/2017 (if you don't have time to listen to the entire podcast which is about 1 hour 8 minutes long). You can listen to their review about BitRad.io as from 59:15 enjoy >> http://www.blockchaindynamics.net/

@administrators @admin you might consider reaching out to them for some partnership or providing them with some more promotional materials about this project. I am sure some of the leads to BitRad.io, participation in the crowdsale might have come from me asking them to shine some light on you.

• @RarePepe Cool!...:)...

• @RarePepe

Thank You!

• administrators

Wow this is great. They say its a good idea. But they dont like the way we do the ico.

Why we do it like we do it?
    -> i dont know how the price should be. I want the (free) market to decide how much satoshi a coin will cost. This is the only thing why we do it this way...

We will see. We also have so things we are working on at the moment.

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.