how can i stake the coin

• how much my balance should be so i could start staking

• Install a wallet

• I already have a wallet but what I want to know if there is a minimum amount.

• yes please can someone answer the question please?
    i have been wanting to ask such, how and when can one stake? is there any minimum amount to stakin? and how do we stake? @administrators

• please someone should answer our question, how does one stake?. i have a windows wallet installed.

• don't worry they will answer but they need a little bit of time because the admin is busy

• Hi there,

Coins need to be 'mature' to earn interest.

If I'm not wrong it takes 8 hours after arriving the Wallet to get that Status. (Please correct me!)

With 2.45 BRO's in my Wallet it show an est. Time of 54 Days to earn.

As far as I know, and as always, the more Coins you got in your Wallet the more and faster you earn.

e.g. I got an MintCoin Wallet with ~60,000 Mints divided on 3 Adresses and 802 Transactions - this earns rewards every Hour with Amounts of 0.27 up to 68.xx MINT...

...the secret is to leave the Wallet open uninterrupted; alternative would be a Service like poswallet.com

(Remember to vote there on a Daily base to get BROs added!)

• it actually show for me every 11 days but is there any thing I need to do so I would receive it faster or what can I do to make it work or how to do it I'm sure this will help a lot of the author members beside me because I'm still new to the alt coin and staking and the master node

• @Adhamkalou

nope... the hardest part of staking is this 'just wait' thing...

only things that help you to earn interest is:

• add as much Coins as you can get
    • leave the Wallet open

"All we can do, is just sit and wait...", Sydney Youngblood

• okay all we need to do is leave the coin in our wallet and sit and wait as it appreciates, must i be logged in my wallet for that?

• @Jay_dee

yepp! Wallet needs to be unlocked!

• @azu unlocked? how? is it like opening the wallet and leave it online while my dashboard shows on my pc?

• @Jay_dee

If you don't use encryption via an Passphrase, just leave the Wallet open...

Only encrypted Wallets need to be unlocked.

• Thank you very much azu this will be helpful for all the new members

• what the hack it says on my wallet it need 635 days until I receive a reward

• @azu i use encryption on the wallet oh. so i need to unlock it right? okay i get it thanks.

• administrators

@Jay_dee said in how can i stake the coin:

have been wanting to ask such, how and when

Hello,

no there is no minimum amount for staking. You have to put your coin 8 hours in your wallet.

A the moment the coins wich are out there to the puplic are not so high. This is why staking takes so long. You do not have to let your wallet opend. (when it is opened and unlocked and you have enough weight on the network you are able to stake)

In beta we have not so many coins out to the users. Later you are able to stake.
    To get more Information: Go to your wallet. Click on help. Open the console and type in .

´┐╝getstakinginfo

You get some information about staking.

{
    "enabled" : true,
    "staking" : true,
    "errors" : "",
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 25021.56599553,
    "search-interval" : 16,
    "weight" : 2704040235558,
    "netstakeweight" : 16025839286243,
    "expectedtime" : 711
    }

means that i have to wait on average 711 seconds until my wallet will stake... i will do a video about that..

• @admin okay now I get it very well. Thank you so much and I appreciatie your work. More grace and strength..

• @admin said in how can i stake the coin:

@Jay_dee said in how can i stake the coin:

have been wanting to ask such, how and when

Hello,

no there is no minimum amount for staking. You have to put your coin 8 hours in your wallet.

A the moment the coins wich are out there to the puplic are not so high. This is why staking takes so long. You do not have to let your wallet opend. (when it is opened and unlocked and you have enough weight on the network you are able to stake)
    Sorry for my lame reply but what is that OBJ?
    In beta we have not so many coins out to the users. Later you are able to stake.
    To get more Information: Go to your wallet. Click on help. Open the console and type in .

´┐╝getstakinginfo

You get some information about staking.

{
    "enabled" : true,
    "staking" : true,
    "errors" : "",
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 25021.56599553,
    "search-interval" : 16,
    "weight" : 2704040235558,
    "netstakeweight" : 16025839286243,
    }

means that i have to wait on average 711 seconds until my wallet will stake... i will do a video about that..

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.