problem with ddos protection

• Do any of you have problem with the streaming like when your stream the radio for some minutes and you don't get the reward activity point's?

• @Jay_dee no I did not but plz what device are you using and do you have an as block

• @Adhamkalou am using an androids device and I do not have an adblock or VPN installer in my device nor browser. Ever since the problem started with I have tried all browsers I know of including chrome,Firefox, ucbroweser,etc I even check it on my windows laptop yet am still experiencing the same problem. My hunch is on the ddos protection, cause it went of for while yesterday island I began to receive my rewards but it came back latter that same day. And up till now its still faulty.

• administrators

please listen for at least 10 minutes. in you profile is a section (all time streamed in minutes)
    does this update ( + 10 Minutes ) in my account an all other account it does update....

• Why now? The ddos protection is back! And am back to the same problem. Am not receiving my reward points. I've been streaming for 30mins yet nothing. Any time the ddos protection starts showing up on every pages that loads up my problem comes back. Please @admin help me out. Thanks.

• @Jay_dee

...atm everything is working fine!

Would you please tell me which Device / Android Version and Browser you used and where are you from?

I'll try to reconstruct this Issue with an Test-Account!

• @azu its working now. The ddos protection just stopped showing up on every pages,and the reward points started to record.. Thanks.

• The ddos protection went of for 24hours and its back again😥 and am not receiving my reward points I've streamed for 30minutues yet nothing. Please admin help fix this ddos protection from loading in all pages.. Please fix this my issue once and for all..thank you.

• @admin just yesterday I was happy that the reward point problem has been fixed but now its back again for the sixth time!😬 any time the ddos protection shows up in every page I load I do not recieve my reward points. Please and please help me out.. Stop this ddos protection from showing up on every page thats when this problem will finally be resolved. Thank you

• administrators

@Jay_dee said in problem with ddos protection:

ad I do not recieve my reward points. Please and please help me out.. Stop this ddos protection from showing up on every page thats when this problem will finally be resolved. Thank you

i am 99% sure that the ddos protection is not the issue.
    Doe you have skype? maybe we can talko on skype and check everything LIVE.

Would be great. At the weekend i have more time and we can check this. But i cant shut down the ddos protection. This is not possible. If i do so. The website is down in 30 Minutes. I know that. we had some ddos attacks...

• по рекламе кликайте

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.