Having problems navigating site

• I absolutely love this concept and understand it is very new but I can not find any information on the site. I'm trying to find Q&A (FAQ) but can only find this forum with no "getting started" type info. I downloaded the wallet from the homepage and have been listening to stations all day but nothing is in the wallet. It is synced, so do coins only go in once a day ?? Or is it not linked correctly?? Also, I saw in forums about voting, where do you vote?? what do you vote on? I'm so confused LOL! Any help would be great

• @adairesm Welcome!

To get your Coins into your Wallet it is necessary to put your Walletaddress into your Userprofile.

(http://bitrad.io/profile/ - fill-in your Address)

We vote to get the Coin into a Exchange.

The voting is done at poswallet.com in the 'Add Coin' Section.

The Site will even bring more benefits like Faucet, Blockexplorer and Staking Wallet and seems to work on any Android and iOS Device.

cheerz Azu

• @azu Thank you for your reply. The wallet address I input in my profile comes from the receive section of the wallet? Currently, I have the address listed as "my address" on the crowd page.

• administrators

@azu said in Having problems navigating site:

We vote to get the Coin into a Exchange.
    The voting is done at poswallet.com in the 'Add Coin' Section.
    The Site will even

bist du auf skype? schreib mir bitte mal ne Nachricht über contact. Danke für deine Hilfe hier!!!!

• @adairesm , right! Just copy the address from your wallet into your Profile.

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.