Newbie, Why I still do not get my BRO coins from Bitrad.io to my wallet?

• Hi, good day. I am a newbie here and just started. Want to ask when will my BRO coins will be move to my wallet? I have already Bro coins that I earned from streaming but until now it only seats there on the Bitrad.io not on my wallet, which I downloaded from your website..From what I saw from this forum you said it will be available when the ICO ends? when? why you are already registered at Cryptopia and can be traded?..Do I have to do something else about my wallet to get my BRO coins?

Oh in addition.. what I see from my Profile dashboard on Bitrad.io is that my actual balance is at 0...and my All Time Earned is 0.58060550 BRO..but I do not recieved it in my wallet?..

Hope Somebody will help me..Thanks in advance.

• @ACUBE
    Can you make a copy of the screen

• @ACUBE Did you enter your "Receive" address info into the Bitrad.io site?

1. Go to your Bitrad wallet -> Receive, copy & paste the "Receive" address on the first line.
    2. Go to Birtrad.io and log in. Go to Profile -> Profile -> Payout-Address and enter the "Receive" address you have copied from step 1. After a while, you should see payout in your wallet.
      This is it. There's nothing else to it.
      Hope this helps.

• administrators

Problem is already solved.
    He just didnt input his receiving adress into his Account.
    Never fortgeth to do that!

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.