Bitrad.io - new features

• administrators

Hello,

which features do you miss on the site. What ideas should be implemented?

• @admin maybe in the future implementation of MUSIC VIDEO STATIONS.
    some are here http://www.myeasytv.com/watch/category/music

• @Simple858 yes this is a good idea

• @admin the ddos protection should stop loading up on each page I click on. That should fix my reward point problem...
    And it would be good for a music video stations and a poswallet vote link. For the members to remember to vote for the crypto coin BRO.😁

• I think adding stations is going to be a huge time consumer in the future when suggestions start to pour in.

Outsource the process by "hiring" a few dedicated fans to do the "hard work" (finding logos, station location etc.). Your focus should be on developing bitrad.io core features and supporting BRO, not looking for stream-URIs in HTML source ;-)

I'm doing this kind of "user generated content" with a few apps in regard to social media planning and translation/localization and it actually works!

• administrators

@4700 said in Bitrad.io - new features:

Outsource the process by "hiring" a few dedicated fans to do the "hard work" (finding logos, station location etc.). Your focus should be on developing bitrad.io core features and supporting BRO, not looking for stream-URIs in HTML source

yes... this is what we also want to do. a script where users can add and check the stations.
    they will also get activity points / BRO to do this.

We will add the first 20.000 stations & users are able to test the stations.

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.