Problem with the desktop wallet

• Hello,

I was trying to check all the options in the menu of desktop wallet and there was an option called Run with proxy SOCKS. I clicked the option and it said it will effect from next login.

I closed the wallet and trying to open it and it saying the following error.

"Error- Unsupported argument- socks found. Setting SOCKS version is not possible anymore, only SOCKS5 Proxies are supported,"

I am unable to open the wallet its poping this error and closing off..

Please help me admin how to solve this problem?

regards
    sandeep

• @sandeepkumar666

Hi there,

the only way to get the Wallet running again is to delete the Keys in Registry...

• Close Client

• Hit Windows + R and enter: regedit (followed by Enter or click OK)

• In the Window that opens look for the Path:
      0_1493751536432_upload-bc0c266c-a4b8-40ff-a5d1-5d64a4091a9f

• right click on Bitradio-Qt entry and select Delete.

• close the regedit Window

After that the Client should run proper again.

If not please drop me a Line here in the Forum or Join our Telegraph Chat for Instant help!

Cheers, Azu.

• Hi AZU,

Thanks its working. But the Sync has stopped to 6 days ego. Its not at all sync. Just saying 6 days behind... how can we solve this?

• @sandeepkumar666

Hi, good to hear that 1 Issue is solved, too bad that you ran into another.

Syncing might be affected by your Firewall.

Especially when you got sync Issues before messing around with Proxy setting make sure that your Router or Firewall got the nessecary Ports open - UPNP should help to do this automaticcaly!

If you are sure the Traffic is not blocked by Norton or an equal Software Firewall and/or your Router, there is only one solution: do a fresh sync!

This could be done with the following Steps:

• Close Client
    • Hit Windows + R and enter: %appdata% (followed by Enter or click OK)
    • open Bitradio Folder
    • copy your "wallet.dat" File to a Safe place!!!
      (This File is essential, it contains all Private Key(s) to your Wallet(s) - Should be stored in a safe Place in any Case!)
    • delete all Files and Folders in the Bitradio Folder except the wallet.dat
    • restart your Bitradio Wallet
    • sync should start within 5 Minutes and might take up to an hour to be finished (depends on Connection Speed and available Clients)

If you run into any Problems please drop me a Line here in the Forum or Join our Telegraph Chat for Instant help!

Cheers, Azu.

• @azu hurray!!! THANK you , I did it

• Hello AZU,

You are awesome, Thanks for the help, Its working fine for me now...

Regards
    Sandeep

• administrators

YES he is... Thanks AZU

• I have the same problem, I followed all of the steps. & still get the notification "Error- Unsupported argument- socks found. Setting SOCKS version is not possible anymore, only SOCKS5 Proxies are supported," Can somebody please help??

• @azu помоги .привет дело в том что не могу завести кошелек то есть скачал. по на открывал кучу кошельков.как все удалить и нормально установить СПАСИБО

• @azu Спасибо

• Can not log into my bitrad.io account , my desk top wallet does not show all my transaction, please help

• Can not log into my bitrad.io account I'm getting that error message again , my desk top wallet does not show all my transaction it has been frozen for days I restarted it still the same , please help

Thanks Kelly

• @Kc8054

Can not log into my bitrad.io account I'm getting that error message again , my desk top wallet does not show all my transaction it has been frozen for days I restarted it still the same , please help

• @Kc8054

I am trying to do a crowdsale but I will need to log in to the radio. Thanks Kelly

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.