Bitrad.io ICO 975.000 Coins for sale

• administrators

Hello everyone,

we started the Crowdsale of 975.000 Coins. I created a video to show how easy it is to join it.

Youtube Video:
    https://youtu.be/BLpYQa8exyw

Key facts:
    Coins: 975.000 BRO for sale
    Time: Opened until 20. May 2017 12 UTC
    Invest: Bitcoin (you also can join the iCO with Altcoins)
    -> Please have a loot at our Video

Have a nice weekend.

Uwe

• @admin thanks for the post! Definitely, interested acquiring some. However, I will appreciate, I supposed many other potential investors too will like to have a step-by-step tutorials on how to run a Masternode.

I see you are a "GmbH". A couple of more questions:

1. How can one verify that claim?
    2. Supposed I am in Germany and how can we meet?

Looking forward to your answers.

Thanks.

• administrators

Hello,

i will do some videos when the crowdsale ends. I can make a video. Running a masternode on a linux vps.
    If you are in germany / nürnberg. Let me know. We can go for a beer. :fleur-de-lis:

i met user and now admin azu in Nürnberg.

• @RarePepe

Can confirm: He is real and only has the best intentions!

Met him for a real good Meal @Hütt'n in Nürnberg - with several even better Beers when I was there 2 weeks ago! ;)

Hope to come to Nürnberg again, soon!

Azu

• administrators

then we will go for a beer again...

• @azu thanks for the feedback! Are you also from Germany?

How many people are working on this project? Besides, the ICO are there other sources for funding? I guess where I am gearing to with my questions is to learn more about the persons/team behind the project and the backers.

• administrators

@RarePepe said in Bitrad.io ICO 975.000 Coins for sale:

@azu thanks for the feedback! Are you also from Germany?

How many people are working on this project? Besides, the ICO are there other sources for funding? I guess where I am gearing to with my questions is to learn more about the persons/team behind the project and the backers.

Hello,

at the moment there are working 6 Peolple on the project we also have some people adding (8) radiostations .
    Have a nice day...

• administrators

@All

Please update or add your payout address. A lot of users have no payout addresse set.
    Please login -> klick on Profile -> add your payout Address (BRO)

on Sunday i will do the payouts.

• said in Bitrad.io ICO 975.000 Coins for sale:

On the video you said about if somebody will buy BRO your % of shares become less than you gave on the момент you make this video. How it can happen if only 975.000 bro you have for sale ? 975000 +100% it mean 1% = 9750 BRO , and if I have this amount of BRO the rest of saleable coin have to go down it has to be 99% of 975000 / But you said you always have 975000 for sale see your video from 7:15 So what is the reason participate in crowdsale if every new participant lower your balance??? It looks like place 100 bucks to saving account and if somebody else put money to bank your money will loos something/ Please correct me if I am something wrong understand

• @admin The cost of the coin is not quite clear, according to calculations I should have 13300 bro, but it shows only 2828 BRO.
    User: 6286

• administrators

yes. we have a small bug in this feature. we will correct it!

• @admin I have the following issue with your ICO:

I made the small test depost to ICO bitcoin address and the crowdsale transaction was counted properly, that's ok.

Then I made another bigger deposit to the same ICO bitcoin address. This transaction has over 60 confirmations on bitcon network, but not counted on your ICO page.

Please correct this problem. Should you need more information please provide your contact details to send the transactios' ID.

• Hi!!! 15.05.2017 in the section "crowdsale" made two transaсtion:

1. on a purse 1BKFJyXwKdu8Thtavr9Wf5ULnnJNo1GX7Z a transaсtion: e1ddab17ba6b0db371c09fea7b1f7c7d1fad4ba524d63deb4de0efbd95ef98c5 - still unconfirmed (in the Blockchain system), but on the website bitrad.io was displayed with the status unconfirmed!
    2. I made the second on a purse (on the website Bitrad.io in the section "crowdsale" pressed to update a purse) 1FMPTiPB5YE2fWnurmyjGWQD9GFqNaZLqV
      transaction: cf28b7d6da0c4719b2005822511e2e5c0d9164f755555252f5239f5a26c3b4a0 - CONFIRMED (in the Blockchain system), but on the website (Bitrad.io) DIDN'T APPEAR!
      What to do? It will improve???
      Excuse for bad English))))

• administrators

this is not a problem. my english is also bad.
    Payouts should work now... Can you confirm?

P.S you have to add a Bitradio BRO Address on our Website not a Bitcoin address...

• administrators

@alice said in Bitrad.io ICO 975.000 Coins for sale:

I made another bigger deposit to the same ICO bitcoin address.

your deposit is also shown in your account now?

• @admin 1) I have entered the address from Wallet (PC) into a profile on the website everything well.

1. From three made transaction, two were confirmed, one and hangs...
    2. On the website shows % of a share and the number of the bought BRO! But in Wallet in PC DOESN'T SHOW! Only quantity for listening...
      Or can will are registered after official entry into ICO ?!
      To stat and when are on ICO?

1. Great! Your prepared to receive you payments!

2. This fault is not on our Side! As stated in "As told in "Bitrad.io - Test ICO final result" thread your Transaction was not accepted by the Bitcoin Network yet. As soon as it got 5 confirmations there you will earn your reward in % from the ICO.

3. Your part of the bought ICO Coins will be send to your Wallet shortly after the ICO Sale is officialy finished - 01d:16h:04m:20s till it's over, atm!

Until then you'll only be rewarded for the Minutes you spend hearing to a Radio Station!

Hope this answers your question in deep.
    If not let me, usually 1 Post should do the Job as I read and answer them all!

best regards, Azu

• @azu Thanks was explained! I will hope generally that my podvisshy transaction will take place and everything at me will be good)))
    P.S. blockchain.info lately upsets! I did other two transaction with Cryptonator wallet - and there are no problems with the commission in 0.0001 fixed!!! if suddenly for whom it is necessary here the link: https://clck.ru/B4F2s

• @admin I just realized that I will be driving through Nürnberg today. Considering I am now heavily invested in this project especially on promotional aspects, are you chanced for an improtu meeting this evening? It could be for a beer or just a short chit-chat I don't mind it... I will greatly appreciate all the same. Thanks :smiley:

• Yesterday I listed CROWDSALE 0.02291703 BTC to 0.00000775 that was = 2957 BRO = 0.3%
    Today I see that 0.24% of the 2,340 BRO
    Current price / 1 BRO 0.00000990 BTZ

Why does this happen?
    http://i.imgur.com/P3MrM0u.png
    https://blockchain.info/tx/6716597217b5f200996a6d3c82fe816a7297e43b5ec105887d756e5a6e1f1cc0

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.