no points

• Re: Not getting activity points
    I have the same problem, stream is working but no points and zero balance

• This morning firefox updated to ver. 57 and I stop reciving points.
    Just downgraded to ver. 56 and now is working fine, almost atm.

Good luck.

• @joao
    I am using chrome or IE, now it seems to work, but there are hours when I do not receive nothing.

• Not receiving anything too for 3 days.... I bought a new pc so fresh install of Win 10. Tried different Browsers like Chrome, Firefox, IE and Vivaldi... but nothing. Before you ask, yes my BRO Address is linked properly and nobody else is using my IP Address. I am the only person using it with 1 PC... so no multipe accounts or anything like that.

Any suggestions what could be wrong?

• they added a new script https://www.bitrad.io:2096/socket.io/socket.io.js and when you play radio it calls socket.emit("startListen");

on my pc alle ports are blocked, i have no access to script and thats why im not getting activity points

Uncaught ReferenceError: io is not defined
    at bitrad.io/:1356
    bitrad.io/:859 Uncaught ReferenceError: socket is not defined
    at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (bitrad.io/:859)
    at HTMLBodyElement.dispatch (jquery.min.js:3)
    at HTMLBodyElement.q.handle (jquery.min.js:3)

Developers added new "Fake protection" to block fake users but they are also blocking some active users.
    Thx developers for GREAT feature

• @joao Same problem today, in firefox updated to V57 and don't recive points.
    Downgrade to V.56 and all back to normal.

Might it have relation with @nashanas report.

• @nashanas
    YUP! Finally some clue, you are right. I have the same problem:
    Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
    (index):996 OPEN MODAL
    (index):1364 Uncaught ReferenceError: io is not defined
    at (index):1364
    ads Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()
    (index):867 Uncaught ReferenceError: socket is not defined
    at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> ((index):867)
    at HTMLBodyElement.dispatch (jquery.min.js:3)
    at HTMLBodyElement.q.handle (jquery.min.js:3)
    215(index):848 TICK
    jquery.webticker.min.js:1 window was resized
    (index):848 TICK
    ads Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()

• I am getting activity points but very slowly. Not even close to what it was a month ago. Also I have like 10 referrals and I am getting ZERO points from them as well. Frustrating.

• i am using google chrome and I don't get any point no payout ? any solution

• I have no points too but i dont see no errors i can ear radio like always, ( sorry my english i'm from spain and now i go to write in my lenguage because other spanish can read this message and can help them).
    Tengo el mismo problema de no recibir puntos y ya llevo varias horas escuchando. Desde Chrome y Firefox ( v.56), he completado perfectamente los recaptchas que me aparecen. Siempre uso el mismo PC desde mi casa ( una vez lo intenté desde el smartphone pero sin mala intención) espero que lo arreglen pronto y ojala nos pudieran compensar por estos fallos.

• Now not getting any points at all since yesterday.

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.