Bitradio wallet on Raspberry PI

• I have questions about installing Bitradio wallet on Raspberry PI. Currently I have wallet on my PC and because of electricity bills, it would be unwise to run 24/7 staking on it.

Will it be possible to have same wallet on 2 devices? I mean to just copy wallet.dat file onto Raspberry PI and still use one on my PC?

Or do I need to create another wallet on Raspberry PI and send there my BRO's from PC wallet for the purpose of staking?

With over 1000 BRO's in my wallet I should start to consider buying Raspberry PI and run staking there.

EDIT:

There is a third option - I could just move wallet from PC to Raspberry. That is possible, is it?

• @Ractaros96 You can move a copy of your wallet.dat from your pc to raspberry, over diferents platforms, no problem.

You can have same wallet in varios devices, but it will not double the stack amount.

About thrid option, you can test. Sync in raspebby takes 2 days, so you can move all files from your pc under .Bitradio folder and chechk if your wallet is up to date, if not, no problem, delete all and let the rasp sync normally. It's a thing what i not tested, but its a good idea in order to save time.

regards,

• @joao So, will the transactions be seen on both devices, when I have the same wallet?

It would be nice to copy a wallet, because, it'll lower the probability of losing wallet.dat file completely and the whole wallet with it.

• @Ractaros96 yes, transactions will show in all wallet.
    When you recive the 0.5 coins, staked coins need mature time ( 8 hrs ). Is for that you don't get double for stack.

@Ractaros96 said in Bitradio wallet on Raspberry PI:

it'll lower the probability of losing wallet.dat file completely and the whole wallet with it.

Really, if you choose a powerfull password, you can share wallet.dat in every site of internet or make it public... nobody can spend your coins withouth the pass ; )

regards

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.