Multiple Accounts "Ban"?

• I havent been on BitRad.io in a long while... months and months. My wife and i have our own offices and we used to be able to listen to our own accounts, but now it seems you cant do that anymore? What happened to "Up to 4 accounts per ip"? To make things worse, i logged us out of our accounts and left it alone for about an hour, logged back in on just mine and we have multiple accounts ban still. So i figured the "until we detect single user" meant listening to the radio. So i went along and listened to a favored channel for a while...... refreshed he page and still banned. Wtf... So i logged out, left it alone for another hour... logged back in. Still detecting multiple users.... hours later.

This is annoying, as my wife listens to different music than i do and she wants to keep her bro for herself as part of her crypto earnings... so its not like we can use the same account login.

• Im still locked out of activity points.

• Yep, still under the activity points ban. Nobody wants to comment on this?

• yeah where admin?
    the same problem i got
    even im create new one with diferent ip that notif still show..
    its big problem..

• for me it is still working, i have multiple account on one ip.
    Have you refer the second account?

The Refer isn´t allowed on same ip

• @7onsti07
    no refer each single one account..
    i follow that rules made..
    how much accounts u have??

• i have 4 accounts on same ip, more aren´t allowed

• @7onsti07
    can u try to create new one on diferent ip?

• when i create a 5th account it can be a ban for me, don´t know how they log the ip´s
    so sorry i cannot create a new one

• @7onsti07
    i've try create new one different device and ip..
    then what i get..
    proof img
    as u can see..

• have you tried to delete the cookies and cache?
    a friend of mine have created 3 accounts in the last days and it´s working too, i can see it in the refer list, the earnings grows ;)

i think you have to wait until an admin or dev can help you, sorry

• Oh, well thats different. Because yeah she used my referral to make her account back in the day. So thats the deal huh? But even at that... We still arnt able to get on and receive activity points.

An admin posting on this would be great....

• and the block are stopped on 199022. it means 8 hour a go. what is happenind LOL

• Still locked out. Havent logged in since the last time i posted. Wish there was like an admin or something you know? Some support here in the bugs sub forum. Guess thats too much to ask for.

• Ive the same problem mi try make another account on my pc for my gf and now im just fuck
    plz admin can u tell us how long u make for unbanned ? you site say
    "!We detected multiple Accounts from your IP Address.
    No further Activity Points will be rewarded. As soon as we measure single activity from your IP you will be rewarded automatically again.
    Please use only one account.
    now ive a single activityuntil more than 12 hours and ur message stiill here help me plz !!

• Still nothing on this Admins?

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.