Where do I find the list of stations

• Ok so I'm well versed in crypto currencys and exchanges but when i saw bitrad.io I was intrigued. So I've downloaded the software synced it to the network, and registered my username and account. Now where do I find the listing for the radio stations? and how do i start listening and getting paid?

I thank you all for your time in reading this and appreciate any help that's forthcoming,

xXCrankyXx

• @xXCrankyXx said in Where do I find the list of stations:

Ok so I'm well versed in crypto currencys and exchanges but when i saw bitrad.io I was intrigued. So I've downloaded the software synced it to the network, and registered my username and account. Now where do I find the listing for the radio stations? and how do i start listening and getting paid?

I thank you all for your time in reading this and appreciate any help that's forthcoming,

xXCrankyXx

-Update-

So I found the stations but and I'm listening but how do I make sure that I've got evrything set up right so that I'm earning BRO

• @xXCrankyXx said in Where do I find the list of stations:

@xXCrankyXx said in Where do I find the list of stations:

Ok so I'm well versed in crypto currencys and exchanges but when i saw bitrad.io I was intrigued. So I've downloaded the software synced it to the network, and registered my username and account. Now where do I find the listing for the radio stations? and how do i start listening and getting paid?

xXCrankyXx

-Update-

So I found the stations but and I'm listening but how do I make sure that I've got evrything set up right so that I'm earning BRO

ok got it all figured out now so nevermind the lame newb questions

• Is this project actually continuing or have they given up as there is virtually no activity on here or Twitter? Anyone know?

• @AtomCollector This project is still going strong

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.