Recaptcha is not captcha!

• Hello.

Please change recaptcha to valid captcha. It working only in 'incognito' mode. Usage incognito mode of browser not useful for many reasons...

Before recaptcha work well in IE browser, but stop... It not working on most sites, in most browsers, we must kill recaptcha. They are our enemies. It common problem for most users. See YouTube videos and read articles.

• Global Moderator

@meloman13
    delete all history data (cookies etc.) works 4me

• @7onsti07 It works only for a few hours. Deleting browser data logs you out everywhere, which is irritating. I'm with meloman13. SolveMedia would be a nice replacement. I've stopped to listen to Bitrad.io completely because of that.

• Global Moderator

@Ractaros96 said in Recaptcha is not captcha!:

@7onsti07 It works only for a few hours. Deleting browser data logs you out everywhere, which is irritating. I'm with meloman13. SolveMedia would be a nice replacement. I've stopped to listen to Bitrad.io completely because of that.

oh sorry it helped me, i use different browser and have no issues with that.

i read in telegram that:

1. delete all history data
    2. log out from goolge
    3. use an incognito Browser

would help but i can´t guarantee that it works.

In the Forum and the telegramm chat´s is a very small amount of people where the recaptcha do not work, so we have to find a solution together. I tell you here what has helped other people.
    now it is up to you to try it and give feedback.

• @7onsti07 My only feedback is that Recaptcha is trying to make my life as difficult as possible. Earlier, I did a lot of Recaptchas on various faucets and now they are punishing me. Doing 100+ captchas/day was not uncommon. Just like Google did with adsense on faucets, the same thing is happening with captchas.

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.