I have a question to the Bitrad.io staff: Why don't you list the BRO in Bittrex and / or Poloniex?

• I would appreciate that you can solve my doubt. Thank you.

• Global Moderator

@vickaboleyn said in I have a question to the Bitrad.io staff: Why don't you list the BRO in Bittrex and / or Poloniex?:

I would appreciate that you can solve my doubt. Thank you.

I think because it is very expensive to list the coin on Bittrex...about 3 BTC...

• Expensive? For who?
    Due to the incorrect calculation of the activity points (approx. 20% too little), about 8600 € are saved per month, which is almost 1 BTC.
    It wouldn't be a problem for Uwe to sell some BRO and pay the fee.
    It's just a matter of will.

• Global Moderator

@Hui said in I have a question to the Bitrad.io staff: Why don't you list the BRO in Bittrex and / or Poloniex?:

Expensive? For who?
    Due to the incorrect calculation of the activity points (approx. 20% too little), about 8600 € are saved per month, which is almost 1 BTC.
    It wouldn't be a problem for Uwe to sell some BRO and pay the fee.
    It's just a matter of will.

I agree with you that the dev should have enough money from the ico to make further listings on other exchangers. However, I can not judge whether the AP are counted correctly. Uwe says they are calculated correctly ...

I hope that BRO will also be listed on other exchangers in the near future, as I had posted:
    http://forum.bitrad.io/topic/1460/earnings-of-activity-points-and-balance/4

Uwe wants to create a roadmap and publish in February. Let's wait and see what happens ...

• @7onsti071

However, I can not judge whether the AP are counted correctly. Uwe says they are calculated correctly ...

Are you sure that Uwe has read my forum posts?
    Do you understand why the payout per hour for Premiums must be higher than "120 BRO / number of listeners"?

The number of listeners has not been directly readable for some time now. I calculate these by comparing two values of the streamed time (bottom on bitrad.io)
    But this is not quite accurate, because this number also includes unpaid streaming time. This means that the number of listeners is even smaller than I expect in my calculations.
    In truth, the payout is not "only" 20% too low, it's probably more than 50% too low.

Further proof:
    I compared the values of the last 144 hours (last 6 days):
    payout (increased): 7,824.6517 BRO / 144 = 54.338 BRO per hour
    streamed (increased): 1,616,985 hrs / 144 = 11,229 streamed hrs per hour = 11,229 listener per hour?

I checked these figures last year when the calculation was still correct.
    And then 120 BRO per hour were paid out, today only 54 BRO per hour.

This means, Uwe "saves" per hour 65.662 BRO = 47276 BRO per month = 23600 € per month (more than 2 BTC) :)

If Uwe is not able to detect and fix the bug, we should start a survey and ask for the old calculation (without premium user) to be used for all.

btw: Congratulations for "global moderator" :thumbsup:

• Global Moderator

@Hui said in I have a question to the Bitrad.io staff: Why don't you list the BRO in Bittrex and / or Poloniex?:

@7onsti071

However, I can not judge whether the AP are counted correctly. Uwe says they are calculated correctly ...

Are you sure that Uwe has read my forum posts?
    Do you understand why the payout per hour for Premiums must be higher than "120 BRO / number of listeners"?

The number of listeners has not been directly readable for some time now. I calculate these by comparing two values of the streamed time (bottom on bitrad.io)
    But this is not quite accurate, because this number also includes unpaid streaming time. This means that the number of listeners is even smaller than I expect in my calculations.
    In truth, the payout is not "only" 20% too low, it's probably more than 50% too low.

Further proof:
    I compared the values of the last 144 hours (last 6 days):
    payout (increased): 7,824.6517 BRO / 144 = 54.338 BRO per hour
    streamed (increased): 1,616,985 hrs / 144 = 11,229 streamed hrs per hour = 11,229 listener per hour?

I checked these figures last year when the calculation was still correct.
    And then 120 BRO per hour were paid out, today only 54 BRO per hour.

This means, Uwe "saves" per hour 65.662 BRO = 47276 BRO per month = 23600 € per month (more than 2 BTC) :)

If Uwe is not able to detect and fix the bug, we should start a survey and ask for the old calculation (without premium user) to be used for all.

btw: Congratulations for "global moderator" :thumbsup:

Thank you ;)

I have talked to the devteam (not uwe himself).

did you consider in your calculations that also the time is considered streamed in which the captcha is shown?

"in this streamed hours are also hours that are not payd because members didn't solved the captcha but still listning to the radio."

I hope this will help...?!

• I hope so too, but I don't believe in it anymore.
    Hope dies last. :)

• Apparently something has changed or doesn't work as it should.
    Cause i doubt we should be getting only 0.007 bro per hour !

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.