help me please

• i cant install wallet because im not admin of this computer
    and im not recieving my paymant directly to tradesatoshi.........
    any admin can help me?

• @lipe
    There is a possibility that you could set up an admin account on this PC, but that would be illegal.
    Nobody will help you here, because there is a reason why you are not an admin: You don't own the PC. :)

• @Hui i own the pc but my mom let my cousin use the pc for a time i wansnt here
    i was living with my girlfriend
    so my cousin put her as admin and create a account for my mom ( this one im using right now )
    and i finished with my ex then i come to my mom house and now is just like this ..
    my cousin is not here anymore and i she wont talk with the family

• @Hui i just forget about this site this is trash does not have wallet online
    and no suport from admin fk you and your coin put it in your ass

• Global Moderator

@lipe said in help me please:

@Hui i just forget about this site this is trash does not have wallet online
    and no suport from admin fk you and your coin put it in your ass

Hello, thank you for your message.
    Where I live it was in the night when you asked your question.

You can try to use the deposti adress from Cryptopia, i heard (didn´t try myself) that it works with the payouts.
    Otherwise you can reinstall your windows, then you are the admin of this computer and can install the Wallet...

regards

• What kind of ideas some people have....
    Like admins are there to solve their computer problems. For this purpose there are separate forums.
    Google would also help. ;)

• @lipe lol dude, you can't just wait for an answer how you expect to wait for a payment? if this doesn't suit you, no need to flame, specially ppl that here to help you...

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.