Ip Problem

• Hello,
    I have stopped using Bitrad.io since it blocks my Ip. I installed Bitrad.io on my PC and I told a relative how interesting and good the system is. When I had a visit with his laptop in my house, he connected with my WiFi internet, and from there, I think the IP problem, I have requested assistance on many occasions but I have never received a solution since I am only interested in having it on my computer to listen to your radio stations. I have enough interested friends outside of those who already use the system, but it is not valid if my system is blocked. I appreciate your help.

• Global Moderator

@cabinatele said in Ip Problem:

Hello,
    I have stopped using Bitrad.io since it blocks my Ip. I installed Bitrad.io on my PC and I told a relative how interesting and good the system is. When I had a visit with his laptop in my house, he connected with my WiFi internet, and from there, I think the IP problem, I have requested assistance on many occasions but I have never received a solution since I am only interested in having it on my computer to listen to your radio stations. I have enough interested friends outside of those who already use the system, but it is not valid if my system is blocked. I appreciate your help.

please give me your referal-link, i take a look.

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.