Stop spamming the forum, with your wallet addresses !!!

• Stop spamming the forum, with your wallet addresses ! ! !

• @Bitiofor The first 500 get 0.5 BRO.... Read the forum carefully before you post something about spam....

"There is also the second special. To celebrate our 'out-of-beta' State we will pay 1.9032017 BRO tothe first 500 users.
    that will post their wallet address in Bitcoin Talk Forum or Bitrad.io Forum. The day we started with Bitrad.io was the 19.03.2017. This is why we give away 1.9032017 coins to 500 Users.
    "

• @Bitiofor lol, it seems like you know nothing.

• The joke is on you ! ! !

Cause if you had noticed, i have already posted my address in the specific thread,
    the one posted by the admin.
    Which is the place, we need to post our addresses for the offer.

The ones im talking about, is the ones opening a new thread every time just to post their address, which isnt not the place or way to do it.

Imagine 500 users, to open 500 different threads just to post their address.

You got it now, or should i make this more simple ?

• BZGwbhKP83C6RBogLWqg4vazYagAFkyvSQ

• @Bitiofor lol, leave them be u retard. i dont think you need to specifically post it on the thread posted by the admin.

• On the thread the admin posted, it says: "that will post their wallet address in Bitcoin Talk Forum or Bitrad.io Forum." So it can be anywhere.

@Bitiofor lol, leave them be u retard. i dont think you need to specifically post it on the thread posted by the admin.

• @Syl
    I am the retard? That is funny.
    Is this all you have to say, after your first post here and my response to you?
    Like you could find anything else to say...

• My bad is, that i should have put a "please" in there and better explain,
    what i was talking about.
    Other than that...

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.