Can't login to bitrad.io web

• Dear Support,

Today I can't login to the website.
    I fill the user form, password and recaptha, but it turn me into an error message, and sometimes it just turn back into the homepage and not logged me in.

Any help regarding this issue ?

0_1501164967795_Screenshot_4.jpg image url)

• I am also not able to log in now! A friend of mine has the same issue.
    After I have entered my credentials, solved the captcha and pressed the login button, the site was refreshed but I am not logged in. The Text in the top right corner shows always "LOG IN", not "LOG OFF" like after successfully logged in. No error message was shown!

Any ideas?

• Ok, I found a workaround for my issue. After clicking on "Contact" at the bottom of the website, the Text in the top right corner changed to "LOG OUT" and I am able to access my profile.

• @nuriwans
    At me too most happens. What happened to the site again?

• salut,
    même problèmes pour moi. j'ai aussi acheté 2 parties du premier masternode mais je n'ai toujours rien reçu, est ce normal?

• Thank you Cash70 !

• @mazeltov Pour le masternode je n'en sais rien, mais pour se log in tu peux entrer ton identifiant et mot de passe, puis cliquer sur le bouton "Contact" dans la partie de droite. Perso j'ai dû actualiser l'onglet plusieurs fois à cause d'un "502 Bad Gateway", mais je suis connecté.

• @Dada oui j'arrive a écouter la radio. par contre aucun paiement cet après midi. ça serait bien d'avoir une réponse d'un @admin.

• @mazeltov Pareil, et depuis tout à l'heure certaines parties du site me considèrent comme déconnecté... Etrange ^^

• Dear Support,

Today I can't login to the website.
    I fill the user form, password and recaptha, but it turn me into an error message, and sometimes it just turn back into the homepage and not logged me in.

Please Help Thank You

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.