plz help us @administrators with the masternode

• For the home page there were something that said masternode 2.500 what it mean is two thousand five hundred 2500
    Or
    Two point five 2.500
    And can you help us @administrators with how to run a master node slot of people don't know what they should do this will be helpful thank you

• administrators

Hello,

you need 2500 BRO to run a Masternode. I will make a video how to setup a masternode.

Uwe

• Hello Admin I beg you to hurry to shoot a video for setting up the Master node on the wallet to explain ,can I withdraw my coins that I bought at ICO

• 0_1492161706841_Screenshot_2.png

• So what?
    So they did not explain how to run the mining.

• @ Wowan30n

This is not for mining as for Network Assurance!

Mining was never possible for 'normal'-Users ... You only can get Coins by listening to the Radio Stations as well as staking.

Staking is done by the Wallet as soon as you've received some Coins and let them in there for at least 8 hours!

Keep in mind - we are still in beta, even if PoSWallet.com will list us soon!

Cheers, Azu

• @azu said in plz help us @administrators with the masternode:

@ Wowan30n

This is not for mining as for Network Assurance!

Mining was never possible for 'normal'-Users ... You only can get Coins by listening to the Radio Stations as well as staking.

Staking is done by the Wallet as soon as you've received some Coins and let them in there for at least 8 hours!

Keep in mind - we are still in beta, even if PoSWallet.com will list us soon!

Cheers, Azu
    Как раз для добычи.Там есть такая функция.

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.