Cryptopia delisting

• Cryptopia delisting

Hi Bro community.

Please help me to understand, how to withdraw BRO coins from Cryptopia market, due to they delisting BRO at 24.09.2017.

• @yeganli
    First, you must copy your bitradio wallet adress.
    Open the cryptopia exchange;
    Point your mouse in the Bitcoin sign.
    0_1505702759628_upload-1718072e-9ff0-42b2-b78d-251eec0fec40
    Clik on withdraw
    Select or type "bitradio"
    Select "next" and follows the instructions for paste your bitradio wallet adress and finish the withdraw.
    Your receive your bro about ten minutes sometimes more but less of one hour

• I know how to withdraw and deposit amounts on a markets.

The problem is that Cryptopia closed withdrawal due to they waiting new wallet from Bitradio developers and they informed that will delisting BRO from market at 24.09.2017.

As a result I'm afraid that will lose my coins.

• @yeganli
    Ok, I see. have you do a mail to the support.?

• Yeap. Here they nonsense reply:

Hi yeganli, BRO is marked for delisting and is currently in maintenance. Due to wallet incompatibility issues we are no longer able to support BitRadio(BRO), please close all open orders and withdraw before 24/09/2017 Withdrawals will be enabled when the maintenance has been completed and if the wallet is back online again. There is no ETA on when the BRO wallet will be back online again. Please withdraw all your BRO coins as soon as possible to avoid any losses. You can keep an eye on the wallet here : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=BRO Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. I will close this ticket. Thanks fairlady The Cryptopia Team

• Here withdrawal error:

Unfortunately we are unable to process your withdrawal at this time.

Reason: Due to wallet incompatibility issues we are no longer able to support BitRadio(BRO), please close all open orders and withdraw before 24/09/2017

• @yeganli
    I do not you promise something but i going to contact family of mine at NZ. I recontact you later. It's the night at my home

• @howareyou

Oh great! Thank you, good man!

• Finally I succeeded to withdaw to another wallet my BRO from Cryptopia.

Thank you, great man!

• @yeganli
    I know. it must be good for everyone.
    Good luck

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.