one account, one wallet, for many device

• hi, i have several device, mobile, and pc, can i earn double bro coin if i run bitrad.io on all device with one account only??? @administrators
    thanks for your answer

• administrators

No. You must create another account for another device.:grin:

• administrators

You must create another Account for another device, but make sure you don't make that new account your refferal because this way you will abuse the system and you will be blocked from it.
    Also, you can manage up to 5 accounts per one IP Adress.

• @Bo
    Today I got this note - We detected multiple Accounts from your IP Address.
    No further Activity Points will be rewarded. As soon as we measure single activity from your IP you will be rewarded automatically again.
    Please use only one account. -
    must say - I have only one account from my IP - not never made other account!!
    so what am I do in this situation!

• @Bo
    @Bo
    Today I got this note - We detected multiple Accounts from your IP Address.
    No further Activity Points will be rewarded. As soon as we measure single activity from your IP you will be rewarded automatically again.
    Please use only one account. -
    must say - I have only one account from my IP - not never made other account!!
    so what am I do in this situation!

• administrators

@credowl
    Are you using shared network ? If so... there maybe gave more people using the BitRad website.
    The system blocks you when detects 6+ Accounts in the website, especially if their your refs.
    Now you just have to wait for the system to unblock you, i will contact Uwe with ur problem so we can check it earlier tho...
    Regards.

• @Bo - know that I have not individual IP add/ so may me some people have too own accounts using this IP! But you may detect my MAC address to! SECOND - from time to time I use proxi - because we had have blocked some sites from Russia - mostly social sites (contact, odnoklasniki) - think - this is one of problem that your sistem detected me too/ But remember - I have only ONE account! So pls make all to decide this problem. Thank you very much.

• administrators

@credowl, Скажи. ты приглашал кого либо в проект по реферальной системе?

Tell me. you invite someone either in the project on the referral system?

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.