I cant log in I just joined not even 24 hours

• I was using the radio and had my wallet up on the 6th payment my account logged me out and I cant log back in. my user name is jackhammer500. Can the Admin please look into this for me. I live in a house with one account. Thanks

• problem seems fixed, seems even though it says not logged in I can go to charts and then it logs me in.

• Thanks for helping :D I had the same problem

• No problem! Do i get some rep points for that haha kidding. How long does staking take? Do you know once the coins are in?

• administrators

@jackhammer500, From what I understood by studying the files on Github, I made a conclusion for myself that:

Only mature coins consider when stakinge. Calculated by the formula: unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 8 * 60 * 60; // 8 hours (After 8 hours, the coin is considered mature)
    Stacking requires 250 confirmations. Proof: int nStakeMinConfirmations = 250; (After your generated coin has signed 80 blocks that went to the network and received a minimum of 250 confirmations of finding these blocks on the network - you can spend it (the coin generated)
    The award for PoS includes such components: Index block, the previous index (I do not understand what it is), the age of the coin, the commission. Proof: int64_t GetProofOfStakeReward (const CBlockIndex * pindexPrev, int64_t nCoinAge, int64_t nFees)

alt text

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.