Windows Wallet zeigt falschen Coinbestand an

• Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Es geht um die Wallet-Adresse BnFXpwkeXEdCBsb2YHAwZk2DYXG2Ktpga3.
    Auf der Homepage "Crypto ID" (https://chainz.cryptoid.info) ist einsehbar, dass der Kontostand etwas über 2600 BRO beträgt.
    Auf meinem Windwos-Wallet werden jedoch nur ca. 0,6 BRO bei "Balances" angezeigt. Das ist die Summer der BRO, die ich in den letzten Tagen für das Hören von Musik bei bitrad.io erhalten habe.

Am 19.10. habe ich etwas mehr als 2600 BRO von Cryptopia auf mein Windows-Wallet überwiesen. Dies wurde auch so in den "Transaktionen" auf meinen Windows Wallet vermerkt. Jedoch werden diese Coins nicht, wie oben beschrieben, bei "Balances" angezeigt. Auch alle vor dem 19.10. durch das Hören von Musik auf bitrad.io erhaltenen BRO werden nicht in meiner "Balances" angezeigt.
    Und das wiederum bedeutet für mich, dass ich mit diesen Coins nicht arbeiten kann (keine Masternode erstellen, nicht handeln etc.).

Wo liegt das Problem? Was kann ich machen, dass die Coins, die auf der Wallet sind, auch wieder auf meinem Windows Wallet anggezeigt werden.
    Ich habe bereits das komplette Wallet gelöscht und neu installiert und synchronisiert. Jedoch ist es das gleiche Bild wie vorher, die Coins werden bei "Transaktionen" angezeigt, aber nicht bei "Balances".

Bei Bedarf habe ich auch einige Screenshots zum besseren Verständnis.

Ich bedanke mich bereits vorab für die Unterstützung und freue mich auf die Lösung

• i translated with google, sorry if i don't understand properly.

I'm pretty sure , it's a wallet fault. Reinstall and sync again the wallet.
    looking in chainz, seems the coins are in your adress. Might sync got blocked in day 17.10 where your balance are around 0.75 and don't show properly your balance.

Remember, the coins are in the blockchain, not in your wallet. If you have the private key, don't worry.

• Hi Joao,

thank you for your answer.

A faulty wallet.dat were my first thaughts, too.
    I've already reinstalled and synched my wallet. Even with an older backup wallet.dat. Same picture as before.

All the transactions you can see in chainz are also visible in my wallet ("Transacions"), but in my balances there is just the sum up from october the 19th, 08:05 a.m. The coins transferred up to that time aren't shown in balances. Well, the sync is fine, because the latest coins are shown.

I know that the coins are still in the blockchain. But I don't know how to use them (get them / transfer them) without the windows wallet.
    Do you know how I can get access to them (without my windows wallet)? I think the private key is in the wallet.dat. How can I read it? After that, where do I have to input the data to get acces to the coins?
    After that I can create a new wallet.dat and transfer them to the new adress.

Thank you for your support

• In addition...

I found the option to type commands in console.
    I tried "checkwallet" and got the answer: "amount in question" : 2633.05792750

What does that mean?

• ¿ Have you tested checkwallet and repair wallet commands in help/Debug window/Console ?
    Type help there, is the place where you can take your private keys.

Reading about your problem, seems takes 2 or 3 times resync the entry wallet before it get solved. Try a complete clean install.
    I suggest too, try run the wallet in another system ( linux, raspberry ) to see what happens.
    Try too send coins to yourself, to see if the balance is disponible, or if it update.

I read (for other coin wallet) a posible solution exporting a private key, and import it in a new wallet, but don'k know if it works, i have not experience with it, might is too risky.

if you can fix it, plz write how you solve it .

Good luck!

• @Amilos fantastic!
    Seems the discrepance in your balance.
    Try also "repairwallet" ,

i found a post what might be usefull: https://talk.peercoin.net/t/wrong-balance-on-mac-client/2654/8

• Joao, thank you so much for your support.
    Next reinstall and sync is still running.
    I'l give a sign, when it's done.

Cheers

• Yeah, everything is fine again :D
    Ether "repairwallet" or reinstall and sync for the 2nd time was the key.

• @Amilos nice!

Looks like your connection to Bitrad.io was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.