we are still in contact with Cryptopia because of the delisting.
They activated the wallet today to make withdraws available again. You can withdraw your BRO now. They also pushed the delisting process back by a month to give you more time to withdraw your coins.
We also talked about the issues that cause the delisting. I still hope we don´t get delisted. If we don´t want to get delisted we have to do a few things. Later more.
- We had a bug on the code of the coin. A small one but with big effects. Transactions were slow and they received a lot of support tickets. -> We fixed the Bug and this should not be a problem any more.
- The biggest problem: In the 40 days Cryptopia have had BRO listed, they have received over 114,000 deposits. 98.7% of these deposits are below 0.2 BRO, many of them way lower.
BRO is in the top 10 for number of deposits on Cryptopia. Many of the other coins in the top 10 are extremely popular coins that have been on Cryptopia for years, like Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Large withdraws require hundreds of inputs, creating massive transactions. Here is an example of such a transaction:
In shot: Not a lot of trading and a lot of work for Cryptopia, because some users saved the Cryptopia Wallet (PUB Key) for the payouts. I understand why they want to delist BRO.
I would also do it if tcryptopia was my website. It is simply not worth it. BUT i think we as a community can fix this.
How can we fix that:
- Please do not save a wallet Address from an exchange. This will cause the same problems for other exchanges (Nova f.e.)
- We will add a text to our profile website: Do not save any deposit address from an exchange or your coins will be lost.
- Cryptopia (if they decide to keep us listed) will set a minimum deposit amount of f.e. 1 BRO or more
- We set the minimum payout balance on the Website to a higher amount f.e. 0,1 BRO. This has a lot of benefits.
- We dont spam the Blockchain.
- The payout process will be less prone to errors.
- We maybe stay listed on Cryptopia. I have a good feeling if we realize these changes.
- lower server load
- and much more
To test this improvements and to try to stay listed on cryptopia we will make these changes today. I hope you understand why we have to do this. Please leave a comment. What are you guy thinking about this?
Have a nice Day.