1.5 BRO Premium for a month - ROI (return of invest) / profit

• I see there is a new premium package: 30 days for 1.5 BRO (15 USD cents).
    Is this an April joke? It's either that or just a scam for fools. :)
    It means that you have to earn 9 BRO per month as a Premium User with 1 account before making a profit. If you get less, you paid too much with 1.5 BRO.
    I checked the current hourly earnings on 2018-04-04 from 5-6 o'clock.
    Result: 0.01270800 BRO (3600 points)
    ROI: after 590.1794145 hrs. per month
    this means listen radio for 19,67 hrs. per day *30 days (if you make less hours, you'll make a loss)
    Theoretical maximum per month:
    premium (+20%): 0.01524960 BRO 24hrs. 30days = 10.979712 BRO - 1.5 BRO (for premium) = 9.479712 BRO per month
    normal user: 0.01270800 BRO 24hrs. 30days = 9.14976 BRO per month
    What's the max. profit per month? 0.33 BRO:) And for that you pay 1.5 Bro in advance. :)
    Good luck for fishing fools...
    Of course 24 hours per day are impossible, except maybe with the IOS app.

• Hui the package isn't "new" as you say, it exist at least that long, that I am using this website (mid of January). Also they said in several postings here, that the price isnt fixed. By the time this package was created, there were defnetly less users, listening to Bitradio, so they earn a bit more in total than in your presentation.
    Yes, it isn't fair any more, cause there are much more guys listening to the radio than when the package was created... But also there is a package in the store of the app, which gives you a LIFETIME VIP for I think it was about 10$ so you can help the dev with the project, to give him some BRO's to improve the developement or you dont do this... You should keep in mind, that you get the 9.15 for FREE without any need to do (expet than listen to radio) I dont know any1 who say, here you have some bucks, just for listening to radio...
    So keep in mind that you are lucky to earn some BRO which you can change to any other crypto just for FREE...

For any kind of Donation/Thank you or something else you can use this BRO-Address: BUsEA8MpnBvhi14eEZMfX75XeSF15agi2L ;)

• Jafu29  

the package isn't "new" as you say, it exist at least that long, that I am using this website (mid of January)

This premium package was certainly not available in mid-January, when it cost 0.01 BRO.
    It can't have come before Feb. 21 (Announcements), maybe in March... But that doesn't matter, it doesn't change the fact that the offer is a joke.

cause there are much more guys listening to the radio than when the package was created.

This is not true, the number of active users has dropped.
    Earnings on Jan. 7, 2018 between 22:00 and 23:00 o' clock
    0.01378080 BRO (for 4320 activity points)
    0.01148400 BRO (for 3600 activity points)
    On 2018-04-04 from 5-6 o'clock: 0.01270800 BRO (3600 points)
    That's 10.7% more!

LIFETIME VIP for I think it was about 10$

That's even worse, of course. In the first 5 years you would have practically no income and afterwards only if you listen to the radio every day for at least 16.7 hours for 5 years and if the BRO price is higher than today, which is pure speculation.
    There it would make more sense to invest the 10$ in master node shares, the BRO would double (according to the current status) in 5 years.
    You should keep in mind, that users have not received what they should have for 3 months, namely a total of 120 BRO per hour:
    increased payout between Febr. 1, 2018 at 00:00 o' clock and Apr. 4, 2018 at 06:00 o' clock (28+31+3= 62days + 6hrs.= 1494hrs):
    142629,7393 BRO
    But it should be: 179280 BRO (120 * 1494)
    That means, the payout isn't 120 BRO per hour, it's only 79,6% over a period of 2 months.
    another proof:
    increased Streamed hours at 2018-04-04 from 5-6 o'clock.
    6897 hrs
    That means: 6897 listeners
    120 BRO / 6897 = 0.01739887 BRO
    But the payout for this hour was only 73% : 0.01270800 BRO
    But of course 4 BRO per block (every 2 minutes), i.e. 120 BRO per hour, are produced, and they end up here:
    https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bro/address.dws?3638.htm
    The faulty calculation for 3 months can't be an oversight, I don't believe it will be corrected any more.

• Hui dont know what you wanna show with this calculation... But there is a thing you might miss... not everyone streams a full hour. So there are more than just your 6897 listeners... and what's when I am a guy dont streaming, but have in total 500 guys listening a full hour that I have refered??? i will get 5% of their AP without even listen a single minute
    so in my example i would get 500 refered listeners 3600 AP 0.05 = 90,000 AP without listen to ANY station...
    dont know if premium affect this, but if its like this i get not 90k AP i will get 108k AP without listening...
    just to show you, that it's way more complex to say, that the users get, what they have to get or not...
    even when the premium package isn't that old, as i thought, you are free to buy it, or just let it there "unbought". So why complain about a thing you don't have to use?
    When you think its not profitable, then dont buy it...
    regarding your 5 years ROI for the lifetime VIP you just put the current exchange to the fact, that you pay now 10$. But price changes... when you look the past 3 months there was a high of about 10,000 satoshi and a low of 1100... when multiplying the BTC price change too, you get prices between 1.47$/BRO and 0.07$/Bro... just think about the prices and then tell me again it needs 5 years to get the 10$ back... when you get lucky and coin gets up again, it could be much better... when not, it will be bad and you need longer... its like a bet against the house... you can win or you can lose... but YOU are the one deciding to bet or not... so like i said before buy it or leave it, but dont make it bad. There is a way you can "win"

For any kind of Donation/Thank you or something else you can use this BRO-Address: BUsEA8MpnBvhi14eEZMfX75XeSF15agi2L ;)

• To convince someone who cannot think logically is difficult, not to say impossible...
    This is not difficult mathematics, actually almost everyone should be able to calculate it.
    I don't know if you know the coin "Elite" (1337), it came recently an update and it should come an APR of 20.89 % and without further update an automatic conversion after 1 week to the final 1.337 % APR. That's the annual interest rate in the Proof of Stake.
    Immediately after the first stake I received, I noticed that the calculation must be incorrect and this I proved mathematically, the "interest" was too low by a factor of 1000. No one else noticed that but me. Not even the only programmer. His answers showed me that even he doesn't know how the PoS rates are calculated. Only after 2 days, he noticed that he had caused an APR bug and corrected this.
    The difference to here is: You don't bother to understand my logic and proofs and even after 3 months you haven't found a mistake yourself.
    So I'm sure that the bug is intentional.
    How do you explain to me that last year 120 BRO per hour were paid out and since January only about 80%?
    I proved that paid out to listeners was only 73% in one hour. There have also been hours when it was less than 50%.
    This can't be explained by refs.
    Especially not over a period of 2 months. No matter how high the ref payments are, a total of 120 BRO per hour must still be paid out. If you don't understand that, I pity you...
    Of course, it would not have to be exactly 6897 listeners who listened to the radio for 1 hour.
    There may have been 13794 listeners who heard only 30 minutes.
    What difference does it make? NONE!
    Just think about it, maybe someday you'll understand...
    Maybe you can follow me, that no listener be able to have streamed for more than 1 hour in this 1 hour.
    That there were exactly 6897 listeners with exactly 1 streamed hour is a theoretical possibility. And my mathematical calculation is correct, even if there were more listeners streaming less than 1 hour.

regarding your 5 years ROI for the lifetime VIP you just put the current exchange to the fact, that you pay now 10$. But price changes...

And that's a big mistake a lot of people make, e.g. also some are mining the coins.
    You can't expect dream courses. You have to calculate on the current exchange rate to calculate the profitability. Also this calculation is not exact if one compares it with the result in 5 years, but as exact as it can be.
    You can also buy shares or gold or any crypto coin and hope that the price rises in the future.
    But what does this have to do with mining or whether a premium package is profitable or not? Nothing, absolutely nothing!

• lorilian1 said in 1.5 BRO Premium for a month - ROI (return of invest) / profit:

Jafu29 I was just about to say this dude even with like 2-3 refs going this package is way worth is and if you stream on phone and comp and mwork and wife phone i mean come on you can stream 4 browers on my risen and stake coins all i want daily when bitradio was up my stakes were worth like 4k sats ea up too 4 one day

I'm afraid I don't understand what you're trying to say.
    Is it worth while you have refs or you are streaming with 4 accounts?
    Of course, you can only include 1 account in the calculation, because you pay $10 for only 1 account.
    If it would be worth it you can also pay 10$ for each account and then it doesn't matter if you calculate with all 4 accounts or look at each one individually.

• Hui said in 1.5 BRO Premium for a month - ROI (return of invest) / profit:

To convince someone who cannot think logically is difficult, not to say impossible...

now you say im not able to think logically, but in my oppinion you are the one not able to think logically...

Why tell anything about a total differnt coin that dont has anything to do with this one??? Oh shure its PoS too and you do the same math like before when saying your earnings show the earnings of all ppl...

I have understood it... Now lets do the math together... you said YOUR income on 04.04.2018 between 05:00 and 06:00 were 0.01270800 BRO for 3600 AP so the total 120 BRO represent about 34mil AP
    (3600AP / 0.01270800BRO) * 120BRO = 33,994,334.2776 AP
    hourly AP / hourly earnings = AP to get an full BRO in this hour
    AP to get an full BRO in this hour * 120Bro payout per hour
    Hope you can follow me until this... ;)
    regarding to your maths, there have been 6897 streamed hours (dont know where you take these number, but ok, lets do math with it)
    let's say every user who listen, only listen a full hour
    33,994,334 AP / 6897 users = 4928.85809 AP per User...
    that isn't that much...
    You (normal user) earn 3600AP. Shure, its 1328AP less than the average, but now there is me, who don't listen to the radio, but me have refered you so I earn 5% of your AP (180AP/hour) without appearing in the streamed hour stats/users for that hour... if you are an VIP i would get 216AP/hour without appearing there...
    Now the reverse math... If EVERY user is just a normal one (dont think its like this, but its the "worst case" scenario) a total of about 24.8mil AP will be earned.
    3600 AP * 6897 Users = 24,829,200 AP in total
    now between the real AP there is a difference of about 9,168,134 AP... these 9 Mil AP are the AP earned with ref, confirming radio stations (15 AP per confirm I think) and VIP so there is a difference of 720AP if you are VIP or not, a difference of 180AP/216AP for every ref (just first level ref) and a difference 15AP per confirm.
    you see the difference is getting smaller and smaller...
    Another nice fact you dont have mentioned is the block time... 120BRO/hour is a blocktime of exact 2mins... what happens, when the blocktime isnt exact 2 mins but is like now 2 mins 26 sec (under BRO BLOCKCHAIN STATS) you only get 4BRO ever 2:26 mins so you lose about a qarter of BRO per hour... says there aren't 120 BRO payout. Its just around 90 BRO per hour... now do the math again and you wil see the difference is nearly 0... [(3600AP / 0.01270800BRO) * 90BRO=25,495,750 AP in total]
    I hope its clear now, that I AM able to think logically and you have made a massive fault in your thoughts/math. So we can put down the negative comments against BRO as coin... We can shurely discuss wether its worth or not to buy a VIP-Pack or not, but keep in mind, that worth could be different for everyone reading this or not...
    Kind regards
    Jafu29

Edited once, last by Jafu29 ().

• Jafu29

now you say im not able to think logically, but in my oppinion you are the one not able to think logically...

I didn't say that (read it again). ;)
    OK, you're able to say I can't think logically, but are you able to prove it?

Why tell anything about a total differnt coin that dont has anything to do with this one??? Oh shure its PoS too and you do the same math like before

Because the situation is similar, my evidence doesn't interest anyone, and when someone answers, he doesn't respond to my arguments, but thinks I would certainly be wrong or his arguments are bullshit (as are yours in part).
    Yes, its PoS too, but the math is different, because the weight increase with time and the PoS earnings are not static values (but it dosn't matter).
    Nevertheless they were able to see the bug (after 2 days).
    Here you are not able to search and fix the bug within 3 months!

6897 streamed hours (dont know where you take these number...)

Then you seem not to have read my posts in other topics...
    At the bottom of the bitradio.io page is the total number of streamed hours. This number will be updated after 5 minutes, just like the numbers in your user account. You just have to write down this number and you can compare it with the number after 1 hour, 1 month etc.
    Btw. you can compare the number after 5 minutes and multiply it by 12 to get the number of current listeners.

I have understood it... Now lets do the math together...
    You (normal user) earn 3600AP. Shure, its 1328AP less than the average, but now there is me, who don't listen to the radio, but me have refered you so I earn 5% of your AP (180AP/hour) without appearing in the streamed

LOL :) You DON'T understood it!
    I wrote: This can't be explained by refs. And you try this a second time...
    1328 AP are 27% of 4928 AP and you explain this difference with 5% ref earning? Your are able to think logically? NO! :)
    Oh, I forgot 15 AP per confirmation... How many confirmations were made in 1 hour? A half million? :)

If EVERY user is just a normal one (dont think its like this, but its the "worst case" scenario)

If every user is a premium, that's the worst case! :)
    Because then they pay for NOTHING. Everyone would earn as much as if no one were premium.

Another nice fact you dont have mentioned is the block time...

No, it's not another nice fact, this is the explanation for all. :)
    I knew that the block time is not static, but I assumed that it would be almost exactly 120 BRO / hour over a longer period of time. And that is unfortunately not the case.
    So thank you for that advice, this discussion was not entirely in vain. The bug is found.

Its just around 90 BRO per hour

No, that's wrong, from the first block to the last in the year 2017 it was 113 BRO per hour.
    From block #1 (2017-03-11 00:38:43) to block #259166 (2018-04-08 00:37:36) = 91,6% = 110 BRO/hr.
    In the last 2 month period (see posts above) with 2 minutes block time 44790 blocks should have been created. However, only 37759 blocks were generated, i.e. 84.3%, which means that instead of 120 BRO per hour, only 101 BRO per hour were generated.
    So it is clear that the hourly payout is decreasing because the block time increases with time. The master node earnings and PoS earnings are also too low to the same extent.
    btw. 2018-04-04 from 5-6 o'clock Here where 32 blocks created (block number #256783 to #256814). That means a (higher) hourly earning of 128 BRO.
    So not only 73% was paid out in this hour, but even less, 68.5%.
    My guess is that the value of the AP is not calculated on the basis of the blocks actually created, but on the basis of a previous value.

I hope its clear now, that I AM able to think logically and you have made a massive fault in your thoughts/math.

My calculation was correct. There is a massive fault in the calculation for masternode difficulty, my only fault was, I didn't check if 120 BRO per hour were really generated.
    Its clear now, that you are NOT able to think logically. :)
    If it were otherwise, you would have realized it yourself that the wrong block time is the explanation and would not have tried to explain it with ref earnings and 15 AP earnings.

• Hui so you saying the coin has bugs... Why complain all time here and don't let the coin have "bugs" and leave a "bugged" coin on his own???
    I leave the discussion here cause I don't think you will see anything that's not your opinion...
    Also you wrote in your first post, that VIP isn't worth cause of ROI, but you get it back (make profit) like you said in your first post...
    Hope someday the dev will show you, that you are wrong...

• Jafu29

Why complain all time here and don't let the coin have "bugs" and leave a "bugged" coin on his own?

Because I'm not you. For me, bugs are there to find and fix them.

Also you wrote in your first post, that VIP isn't worth cause of ROI, but you get it back (make profit) like you said in your first post...

I wrote, I get it back after 30 days, if I listen for 19,67 hours per day.
    That is impossible without IOS App (I use Android).
    Even with app it would be almost impossible. I won't buy it for that price. You're welcome to do it.

Hope someday the dev will show you, that you are wrong...

What? :)
    Why should the devs show me that I am wrong after you helped me find the cause of the bug? That's gonna be hard.... :)
    This bug can be fixed by improving the calculation for the difficulty of the master nodes.
    But if you are happy with the fact that there is less and less to earn, you are welcome to transfer 25% of your earnings to me after the bug has been fixed. :)
    I will prepare another topic where I will ask the developers to check and improve the calculation. With other coins it also works with the desired block time, why wouldn't it work here?