Login change suggestion

• Hello,

currently the login process to the bitrad.io page is only with username, which i frequently forget.

However, i can see it from my confirmation email after registration. The problem is that i delete those mails.

Which leads to the only way to recover my username is by using the forgot password form.

So my suggestion, is to add the username in the user profile page Or make the login process with emal address.

Thanks

P.S i am not using browser's autocomplete forms

• maybe you should use an username that you can remember easily.... or you shouldn't create "housand" of accounts you cant remmember their usernames ;)

For any kind of Donation/Thank you or something else you can use this BRO-Address: BUsEA8MpnBvhi14eEZMfX75XeSF15agi2L ;)

• maybe you should use an username that you can remember easily.... or you shouldn't create "housand" of accounts you cant remmember their usernames ;)

I am changing my work pc frequently and sharing it with co workers. My windows sessions are deleted at the end of every work day, but i do not need to explain myself.

Мy suggestion was to make the logging process more intuitive.

• I am changing my work pc frequently and sharing it with co workers. My windows sessions are deleted at the end of every work day, but i do not need to explain myself.

Мy suggestion was to make the logging process more intuitive.

I use Bitradio also on my work pc, which i change frequently and my windows session is deleted every time i log out... So where is the problem to use the username you can remember easily, like me do. Then there is an easy way to log in with your easily rememberable username ;)

For any kind of Donation/Thank you or something else you can use this BRO-Address: BUsEA8MpnBvhi14eEZMfX75XeSF15agi2L ;)