Last summer i was scammed in this project.

• Okay, i have waited long enough to report this, i tought the project is scam since one of the Admins scammed me badly when i registered last summer. But since i see the project is still here i would like to report that i was scammed by one of your Administrators called B.O Back then was having ICO but i couldnt register, i did not received acc confirmation and i asked him can i send the BTC to his account wallet in Bitradio so i can partucipate in the ICO and he sayd yeah of course why not, i sended him 0.22 BTC to his account in bitradio, then the ICO was over, i asked wassup with my coins, he sayd that he is on vacation or something.. - prob with my money, he sayd he will send me the brocoins once he is back. Few days after i tryied to log in the forum to check again and ask him, and i discovered that my account was deleted.

With whom should i speak about this and anyone can recover my money ?

I will start to report this fraud in all main forums as bitcointalk and bitgarden if nobody contacts me.

I cant prove this since we texted in the forum chat and my account was deleted so this guy B.O. is a professional scammer, how could you hire such guy ? Or hes just one of the main admins and a scammer...

• neilson88

Changed the title of the thread from “Last summer i was scammed ina this project.” to “Last summer i was scammed in this project.”.
  • Dear Neilson80,

We are sorry to hear your have a bad experience.

We can tell you that the admin (Bo) is not longer in our team. This because of another scam.

Can you send a transaction ID from your deposite to him?

We must find a way to solve your problem, and we will do everything we can

to help you.

Bitradio Team

• Ib85cb871cafeb2a69644f48aa372a7b5b4d1ad801d69ec142e94b7ec27e8248b

This should be TX.

Thanks i would apriciate any help from Bitrad.

And about BO Yes maybe its his fault not on the team but you should not allow such people to be in your team, now i have some hope that i can have back whay i've lost, otherwise i will think that someone from you scammed on pourpose. Thanks.

• I was looking at unread topics as I do every day and found this one. I will just say it (sorry for being so blunt): It was YOUR mistake and YOURS only. They say this just about everywhere: Don't give anyone (not even to the admin!) your login, your password and especially your money! Crypto transactions can't be reverted (unless the person you give the money will be willing to give it back - low probability, mainly because of little or no means to prosecute such person in crypto world, unlike in traditional bank), so there is little hope left.

I've made some crypto investment mistakes myself, so I can tell you to just learn from your mistake and never repeat it in the future. This is the best thing you can get out of it.

• Hello,

i also made some mistakes an lost some money due to scammers. But i also learned from this. We all did not know that he was an scammer.

I am so sorry to hear that from you, but i cant do anything. I dont get the funds so i cant give you these back.

Why you waited a year to write us again? This post can also be a scam... (Dont get me wrong) but i cant help you with this. What should i do ?

Don't give anyone (not even to the admin!) your login, your password and especially your money! NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER.

I get scam Messages every Day..

i am very sorry, bu i cant help you in this case.

Uwe

• I'have waited so long because since the Admin is scamming me i tought this s a big scam project wich is not gonna last, but since i saw that is still here im trying to report it with hopes that you can do something or at least refund my funds with your currency ... since yiu have premined coins.

Never give money to admins ? LoL ? Thats the best you can do for me ? You hire scammer in your team, your website was not working properly and i couldnt register to participate in the ICO. That is why i used his ACC so i can buy some bro, and now you are making it my mistake. I think the actual scammer may be is the Admin itself, this guy -Uwe. Well thanks for the attention, im gonna start to report this project as Fraud / Scam and untrusthy administration since you dont want to help me. The stupid shit is that you already know that this guy was a scammer and you dont want to help a fella who invested 50% of his portfolio and lost every single cent.

My fault you say ? Intresting... if i could verify my account in this time i was not going to need someones admin account to invest. So the conclusions are.

- Not working website verification at this point so i cant participate in ICO

- A scam Admin appears to rob my money wich is probobly this guy "Uwe"

- After the report of a fraud the "Admin" Says that is my mistake that his website was not working and the register function was broken, and that is my fault that he hired a scammer wich stoled my money.

Is this the best you can do for me for real ?

• neilson88 as i mentioned in discord chat for a third party masternode website promoted there. If you give anyone on the internet any kind of data/money/crypto or something esle you have to trust this person, that they only do the things with your data/money/crypto you want to do them for you. A good security is to look for the TOS or the data security and all the legal information a website has to provide to their users. IF and ONLY IF all of these are on the website you can safely invest your data/money/crypto into this website, cause you win a possible court despute, if they do things with your money/data/crypto you dont want them todo, cause they abuse their members or stuff like that.

If you trust a single person who could have every tag he wants (site owner, or some stuff like that) you should keep in mind, that the guy writing with you got the account on a way he dont should have access to. Normally admins/website owners communicate via support-tickets with you or with global announcments. The times, they communicate private with you, are very little. Also I dont understand why wait for over a year to "report" your scam. You know that if you dont report the scam for 6 months or 12 months you say that you are ok with it and have written off your money... So in this case i can understand admin that he cant help you, cause he has no need to give out coins... You are just to late... Feels sad man, but thats the internet and the thing with scammers... If some1 hijacks one of your favourite games game account, you also write directly to the support to get access back and dont wait for over an year, right?

• Well, i did not report it because there was no activity in the forum in the project at that time, and when i checked bitkointalk theres no much information about that project and i tought that even if i report it i will get the same feedback like now, and also i have proved my TX as well where the admin can check is this Adress was on BO account or not, but i think hr will not make any efforts. Thanks for the help, i will sure post about this in Bitkointalk, steem, reddit and bitgarden that this project is untrustworthy and to be invest with cautous.

Regards for all of you

• Hallo,

Sorry we have checked your TX and cannot find out, that this transaction was send to one of our wallet.

That’s the reason, why you become the response today.

We cannot pay for a mistake of others.

You are always free, to write something about Bitrad.io here and on other platforms.

But you need to think about all. Is it Bitrad.io‘s failure, that you send BTC to an address that doesn’t have an connection to us?

And we don’t understand, why you are unable to create an account with Bitrad.io. There are 190,000 Users registered. We never changed the registration. It seems to be works. You could create an Account and participate on ICO last year..

Greetings

Stephan

• Well, i did not report it because there was no activity in the forum in the project at that time, and when i checked bitkointalk theres no much information about that project and i tought that even if i report it i will get the same feedback like now, and also i have proved my TX as well where the admin can check is this Adress was on BO account or not, but i think hr will not make any efforts. Thanks for the help, i will sure post about this in Bitkointalk, steem, reddit and bitgarden that this project is untrustworthy and to be invest with cautous.

Regards for all of you

pls write the links to where you post your messages ;) so we can post the link to this topic as well ;)

• Alright... i will accept that maybe it is my fault, and i lift the accusations, but kease dont hire scam admins and pay them to scap other people... This was pureky my mistake but admns also. Im not gonna post the accusations and i will watch to participate in the next ICO. Thanks.