Cryptopia

• at that moment it is the best to withdraw your coins... we have to check it. we also are surprised about this mail and accomplished fact.

we look forward to the listing on cryptal dash and of course inform ourselves about further possibilities....

But... Withdraw where? Tradesatoshi is a not trustable site... And i have recently bought almost 3k for around of 2k satoshies each... Why isnt bro listed in any normal site like any other token or coin? I really love the project, but i am afraid that if i cant withdraw my coins, I would loss a lot...

• Having only one trading platform was very risky from the beginning, I can't understand why not to add this coin in any other exchanges, at least small ones, so we would have a choice at least.

There was 3 Exchanger in the beginning...

we are looking forward to the listing on cryptal dash additional we are in contact with other exchanges but this will take time... we don't know how long, we will inform you on the forum about the progress.

• we want the administrators to give us an answer for the surprise of having removed the coin from the list of cryptopia and where we can transfer it

you can create your own wallet on your local computer according to our guide:

BitradioBeginners how to Start

... that is in my opinion the safest way to secure your coins.

2. you can create a paperwallet

http://paperwallet.bitrad.io

3. you can withdraw your coins to the Dice wallet https://dice.bitrad.io

(not the safest way when you handle with big amounts)

basically we ask you to keep your peace and a little patience. we are in the process of enlightening things.

regards

Costa

• There was 3 Exchanger in the beginning...

we are looking forward to the listing on cryptal dash additional we are in contact with other exchanges but this will take time... we don't know how long, we will inform you on the forum about the progress.

Exactly, at the beginning, but most of the time we are working with 1 normal exchange and 1 risky exchange. You guys need some more volume in trading, at the moment this service is great already, it works very good in browser and you have an app which also is great, of course it needs more improvements but without new users it is useless. You can't wait until the product will be fully finished and then attract new users and investors, it has to be done all the time. More time and money have to be invested in marketing. Increase the team.

That's just my opinion, I always support you guys. I don't even sold so much when it was 1.3$, because I believed in this coin.

Good luck guys, I still believe in this project!

• There was 3 Exchanger in the beginning...

that's right, now the administrators have to give us a solution since cryptopia gives us a month to migrate the funds

• that's right, now the administrators have to give us a solution since cryptopia gives us a month to migrate the funds

yes, at this moment (today) with existing informations we only can recommend to move your funds/coins to a safe place like i wrote above... as soon as we have new information we will immediately give feedback!!

• I have transferred to the bitradio wallet and it appears discounted from cryptopia but it was not credited to my wallet please an explanation is 103 bro and it hurts to lose them

Which Status has your transaction in the withdraw history on Cryptopia? But we can't do anything for the transaction, if there is a problem it's on cryptopias side and you must contact the support. In the past we had many cases where the trabsaction took some time so first you should wait...