VPS Masternode being started remotely hangs then you try to stop from console

• How to reproduce:

1. Masternode instance on VPS configured via bitradio.conf as masternode.

2. Masternode started remotely from PC client by './Bitradiod masternode start-alias <alias>'

3. Masternode instance on VPS checked by console command ''./Bitradiod masternode status' -> status is 9

4. Masternode instance on VPS tried to start again by console command ''./Bitradiod masternode start' -> report started remotely

5. Masternode instance on VPS tried to stop by console command ''./Bitradiod masternode stop' -> VPS node hangs and no react for any other commands.

• 1. - 3. is correct > status 9 = started remotely

you start and stop masternode from PC (controller wallet)... if it hangs, you have to restart your vps and start the wallet on vps again, then start from lokal pc the masternode...

you can check if it works correctly on masternodes.online/monitoring. if the mn is active and online everything works fine

• The point is I would like to start and stop vps node remotely from my controller wallet.

If I command from my PC controller wallet './Bitradiod masternode stop-alias <alias>' -> the error reported.

If I try to stop node from vps console -> it hangs.

So there is a problem with node stop; at least It should not hang I think.

• The point is I would like to start and stop vps node remotely from my controller wallet.

If I command from my PC controller wallet './Bitradiod masternode stop-alias <alias>' -> the error reported.

please try the command: ./Bitradiod masternode stop ... without alias

• You want me to try this command on control wallet or on VPS wallet?

if i understood you correctly you wanted to start and stop the masternode, usually you only need to start and synchronize the wallet on the vps after you have edited the bitradio.conf. to operate the masternode you have set up a controller wallet so please use it to operate.

I dont understand why you want to start/stop your masternode anyways... if you stop it, it cant produce Bro for you... So start it and hope the status 9 never changes to status 2 ;) when it changes, go to your private wallet (controll wallet) and restart the masternode remotely (doesnt matter, if you do it with "masternode start-many" or with the gui interface)

I would use always the "masternode start-many" command cause it starts all available masternodes and you doesnt have to mess around with the alias names...

As Costa writes, the "masternode start" command starts all masternodes configured in the bitradio.conf