Bitrad.io - Update July2018 #2 Backend update done

• Hello everyone,

our backend update is done now.

We are also now ready for multi-language and we have a much more stable backend.

We also moved to a new server. This is why we have some delays in rolling out the new software.

We tested everything, but every software has bugs and we also will fix these bug when you find one, let us know. If you find a Bug please send us a screenshot or a description so we can reproduce the error.

As I have said, we will triple the earnings for 48 hours. Because we needed longer than expected we will triple earnings for you all for 96 hours. We will start with this on Thursday 00:00 CET until Sunday 23:59 CET.

The next step is the revision of our database for radio stations. We would like to revise each station manually and need the help of the community.

Each station will be reviewed and revised. The logos and description of the channels will be renewed.

For this adjustment, users receive BRO. If you want to help with the revision, please leave a comment here.

Have a great Sunday. Keep on streaming.

Uwe

Known Bugs:

• Emails sent by Bitradio show no logo. (Bitradio Logo in the footer)
  • Bitstream wont connect to Node but Bitradio will

• Ребята верните все назад, особенно старую recaptcha , сайт стал тяжелый какойто, из за глючиной капчи приходится перезагружать страницу и в этот момент сразу все начинает тормозить, даже оперативной памяти на моем калькуляторе сайт стал есть в два раза больше.С капчей это вообще беда какая та .Все же хорошо работало, если вы защищаетесь от ботов и подняли уровень сложности капчи то вы только усложнили жизнь простым юзерам, реальные ботоводы щелкают эти капчи как семечки по три сотни за минуту, а нам теперь головная боль.

• Зачем? Вам скучно? : D Если вам нравится решать проблемы с капчами, вы можете сделать это на тысячу других страниц.

I'll tell you why. CAPTCHA used to solve it quickly, now it takes a long time + it jumps out five times in a row + if you do not have time to enter it in time it issues an error. Even when you enter your profile, it pops up + discards from the account + the connection to the node is lost. but it already irritates me.

• google captchas cannot be solved by bot. It was previously possible, but not at the moment. What you can do today by bot: Let someone else solve the captcha in real time. (There are some in developing countries who are paid to do this all day). Of course, you have to pay for that. Or you can collect points at certain services where you release captchas from others and then later redeem these points for your own captchas, which others then solve for you.

The problem is, everything is financed by advertising. And if customers don't even see the advertising, it's completely worthless. But companies pay for it. And of course they don't pay for potential customers who aren't even there.

It wouldn't work without captchas! Are you throwing money away? Neither do companies.

• No, I understood that. That's why I asked you if you were bored... I don't think I'm the only one who gets it when it's still not accepted after 10 tries. Maybe you'll enjoy this.

The ambition of Google captchas is to see if there is a bot working WITHOUT having to click on those fucking pictures. Just click 1 button - done.
    This may not always work, but the fact is that it's easier now.

And that it is better to refresh the page was already like this before.

So it's too easy for you. You'd rather click on these fucking pictures and spend several minutes on it, OK you can. But why should the other Bitradio users do the same?

• I'll tell you why. CAPTCHA used to solve it quickly, now it takes a long time + it jumps out five times in a row + if you do not have time to enter it in time it issues an error. Even when you enter your profile, it pops up + discards from the account + the connection to the node is lost. but it already irritates me.

I just read your post now.

I refresh the page first, and then click on the captcha. I don't have your problems. Only when logging in you have to solve the captcha and if you play a station afterwards you have to solve it again. That's unnecessary. But this only happens once per PC start. Less than once a day for me.