Bitrad.io - Update August 2018 #2 - First winner of our Lottery

• Hello everyone,

here is a video to explain more about the new lottery on Bitradio. If you have questions, you can ask here.

Already 100 Users joined it. If you don't have joined it, please do it it is for free.

Every user got 100 Tickets for free. And if you want more you also are able to get more. I explained it ion the video how it works.

Video:

We will also be tracking the first winner today at 22:00 UTC. 00:00 CET

Join us Live later today:

Have a nice evening

Uwe

• Congrats to the Winner with the UserID: 54304. The User-Account has now Premium-State until:

TICKET ID: 10175
    Thu, 22 Nov 2018 23:59:59 +0000

user was lucky: Only 0,65 % Winrate

2x 25 BRO for users wich are online on Twich:

User 22007 was not online on twitch

User 206955 was not online on twitch

If you join Live on twitch you will be able to get 2x 25 BRO

We will make this also next time.

• ok I checked in explorer and compared last 10 transactions in explorer with transactions listed in my desktop Bitradio Wallet. There is 14.2 BRO difference in one transaction from April'18 - I see 2 output addresses for this trans in explorer: 1 for 40 BRO, 2nd for 14.2 BRO, and this 2nd address is unknown to me and never was redeemed, also this 14.2 part is not shown in my wallet transactions. So based on my wallet I see 60 BRO, based on explorer I see 45.8 BRO.

Where I can send this transaction ID for support?

• ok I checked in explorer and compared last 10 transactions in explorer with transactions listed in my desktop Bitradio Wallet. There is 14.2 BRO difference in one transaction from April'18 - I see 2 output addresses for this trans in explorer: 1 for 40 BRO, 2nd for 14.2 BRO, and this 2nd address is unknown to me and never was redeemed, also this 14.2 part is not shown in my wallet transactions. So based on my wallet I see 60 BRO, based on explorer I see 45.8 BRO.

Where I can send this transaction ID for support?

have you ever heard of an "change adress"?

this unknown adress with the balance wich is displayed in your wallet is a change adress. you can see in coin control feature of the wallet.

there is a video wich show the option

• yeap, thanks Costa (and Jafu29),

I've never seen that option in my wallet so far. I was pretty sure the addresses shown in my 'receive' tab are the only ones addresses I have connected to my wallet, had 1 so thought all BROs should be there only. BTW: not sure how 14.2 BRO jumped into different address if I've never send it there, but it is different story. Nevertherless: thank You for Your help and sorry for small offtopic.

• No Problem whenever there is a question feel free to ask... Here are enough ppls who can help you and try to solve your problems .. ;)

For any kind of Donation/Thank you or something else you can use this BRO-Address: BUsEA8MpnBvhi14eEZMfX75XeSF15agi2L ;)