Did not receive payment issues

• Dont know, what these screens should show us...

You posted a screen for a Block which hasnt got mined (bad date/age/transactions) so this block isnt legit... also you show some not good screen of any transaction.

First of all, maybe try to put screens showing all info (no cuttouts, make the whole screen) then we can have a deeper look.
    Also I would suggest, that you make links to the transaction, your Address and the screen-source (chainz.cryptoid.info/bro/) so we can follow your things... Me wont go and copy a transaction hash with several letters and digits and possibly make a mistake by typing it by hand...

On your adress there isnt anything I can see what could impact any recivings of your bro...

An big addition is that it seems to me you are using at least 3 accounts which pay out to 3 different adresses, but you OWN all these 3 adresses (AGAINST THE RULES) Costa   WlanWernerWorld maybe have a look to this adress he posted and the known adresses. Me also have tabs opened with proof if needed. :D

For any kind of Donation/Thank you or something else you can use this BRO-Address: BUsEA8MpnBvhi14eEZMfX75XeSF15agi2L ;)