Erro ao fazer captcha

• Recentemente voltei a usar o site e também troquei a carteira já que o site que eu usava como carteira parou de aceitar a moeda.

Eventualmente tudo arrumado para receber, ao ir em uma estação de rádio para ouvir e ver se está tudo nos conformes, recebe um código de erro ao tentar fazer o captcha.

Já fiz mais de 6 captcha diferente e o erro persiste.

Error submitting Form

• Hmm,... maybe make a clean relog (log out, clear all cookies then, log back in and have another try) Sometimes it helps alot :D

For any kind of Donation/Thank you or something else you can use this BRO-Address: BUsEA8MpnBvhi14eEZMfX75XeSF15agi2L ;)

• Hmm,... maybe make a clean relog (log out, clear all cookies then, log back in and have another try) Sometimes it helps alot :D

I tested in another browser that I have never used the bitradio, as it is a different browser does not have the cookies of the site in it, but still the problem persists.

• maybe just post a screen of your problem... I dont see anything that causes this issue... Maybe WlanWernerWorld   Costa could help...

Tank you.

Today I cleared all the cookies and cache data from chrome since I had problems with another site that was not loading, I went back to the site to try to see if the problem disappeared and nothing.

Here I leave a picture of what appears.