BRO has not received

• SivyiMerin what is your problem now? Dont you get any stake rewards? They are given out when your node is connected and unlocked for staking (when it is locked) Also then your frequenzy of getting any staking rewards depends on the amount of Bro you own. with my 550 Bro staking I get one reward in like 3-7 days and my wallet is 24/7 online.

If you have any other problems feel free to ask again :D

For any kind of Donation/Thank you or something else you can use this BRO-Address: BUsEA8MpnBvhi14eEZMfX75XeSF15agi2L ;)

• Post by SivyiMerin ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • SivyiMerin what is your problem now? Dont you get any stake rewards? They are given out when your node is connected and unlocked for staking (when it is locked) Also then your frequenzy of getting any staking rewards depends on the amount of Bro you own. with my 550 Bro staking I get one reward in like 3-7 days and my wallet is 24/7 online.

I'm on-line on radio, not wallet

Trouble in this (do you understand whats is?): :D

• I'm on-line on radio, not wallet

Trouble in this (do you understand whats is?): :D

Hello,

i think there is something wrong with your wallet.

Last payment was on 1. November 2018

you can check it in the explorer. Your screenshot show last transaction was in September.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/b…YVwJY9PQ38HftYmqhji2F.htm

when you listen to radio please make sure:

- you're logged in

- you have connection to the node

- you use only 1 account on the same device (maximum 4 accounts on one IP! without refer each other)

- you use bitrad.io OR bitstre.am at the same time

check the balance in your profile if it'sincrease.

If you can confirm all these points, please send us your UserID and IP.

regards

• Yes, everything is correct, and this is the problem. Since I listen to the radio every day for 6-9 hours and I introduce a captcha for 3-4 times X/ In Septemer and in October and in November. But receiving BRO every day stopped in October...

• SivyiMerin can you pls provide us a screen of your whole Bitradio Wallet. ATM we cant check if there is a problem with it, or not...

Steps, that can solve your Problem:

Solution 1:

1: Enter following command: "repairwallet" in Help -> Debug window -> Console

Solution 2:

1: Close your bitradio Wallet (strg + Q)

2: Make a Backup of your wallet.dat located in "%appdata%/Bitradio"

3: Delete all files in "%appdata%/Bitradio"

4: Copy your Backup of your wallet.dat back into the empty folder

5: Start your Bitradio Wallet again and wait until it has downloaded the whole blockchain again.

Solution 3:

1: Do all steps from Solution 2, exept the last one. Redownload the bitradio wallet again from Bitrad.io

For any kind of Donation/Thank you or something else you can use this BRO-Address: BUsEA8MpnBvhi14eEZMfX75XeSF15agi2L ;)

• PS: this is important (the thing inside the red circle) When the two symbols dont look like this, your wallet isnt connected or isnt up to date.