This coin is dead. thanks anyway

• Good Evening!

Just want to know why my account still cannot view options on mining tab. The page told me my mining account will be activated within 24 hours and it is more than now I think my account is about 30 hours now... This is my user id 216642. I already posted my problem in bitcointalk and mail support but know response.;(;(;(:!::!::!:

• zekiakagi

Changed the title of the thread from “More Than 24 hr account Mining still not activated” to “This coin is dead. thanks anyway”.
  • Hello,

sorry for the late response. I'm very sorry that the Mining Account hasn't been activated. As it must be activated manually there can be some delay. I will forward the request and inform you about updates. But there is one thing I can promise you, this Coin isn't dead.

Have a nice Day

WlanWerner

• Hello,

sorry for the late response. I'm very sorry that the Mining Account hasn't been activated. As it must be activated manually there can be some delay. I will forward the request and inform you about updates. But there is one thing I can promise you, this Coin isn't dead.

Have a nice Day

WlanWerner

Thanks well appreciated the reply, hope soon maybe third or fourth day waiting now. Or could change update the page about 24 hours to time like no promise.