Dont not entering capcha

• Dear Support Team.

I have couple of problem with your service for the last 6 month.

First of all often I get message "You're not connected to the node" when I start listen station. This is problem presents about 98% of all stations from my favorite list.

Secondly, is automatic logout. Why you do that? Your service works unstable. And I control how BRO earning. So, I want to stay logged always! Why you logout me automatically with few days frequency?

Third problem I got few days ago. I lost ALL stations from my favorite list except one (Holland radio). How I can return it back?

Also problem is about stations itself. Few days ago stations plays normally. For example Holland radio plays normally. Now it doesn't work! I don't hear sound from many stations!

I using MacOS "High Sierra" 10.13.6, Firefox 66.0. Cookies are cleaned.

And all of this problems make me angry already. I waited many month, but now I'm full of angry... Really.. guys... Can you make good product or not?

Sincerely,

Alex.

• Hello,

thank you for your message.

1. First of all often I get message "You're not connected to the node" when I start listen station. This is problem presents about 98% of all stations from my favorite list.

The have to recognize that you are listening, after you enter the captcha you should wait a few minutes and refresh the page to get connection to the node. Sometimes we work on improvement and when push them then the connection to the node get lost and you have also refresh the page.

2. Secondly, is automatic logout. Why you do that? Your service works unstable. And I control how BRO earning. So, I want to stay logged always! Why you logout me automatically with few days frequency?

automatic logout is required for the "fight" against the bots and multiaccounts, the idea behind Bitradio is not to collect 24/7 Bro but to enjoy the music while getting a little reward.

If you want to prevent this, you have to switch to the IOS App or (hopefully soon) the Android App.

3. Third problem I got few days ago. I lost ALL stations from my favorite list except one (Holland radio). How I can return it back?

4. Also problem is about stations itself. Few days ago stations plays normally. For example Holland radio plays normally. Now it doesn't work! I don't hear sound from many stations!

we had to update our database to get more legal security in the future.

Currently we have 121000+ stations in the database, but they are not yet optimally sorted or assigned.

You can access the channels via the charts and most of them are running.

Due to the necessary work, the Favorites lists have unfortunately been reset, some stations have "disappeared" (not assigned to categories or renamed) and the genre has been newly created/sorted out.

We are working hard to restore the standard and apologize for the inconvenience.

regards

costa

• Hi.

Costa, thank you for your reply. Let me answer.

1. "You are NOT connected to the node". Look at this station, please. https://bitrad.io/radio/81212/RADIO%20CASSETTE%20FM/ I Listen this station for 4 hours with regular page refresh every 30 minutes. Nothing changed! I got "You re NOT connected to the node" every time.

2. Better way is disconnect stream for listener, I guess. For example. Every listener had a quota 20 hours per 24h. If you over this time, you can listen radio, but without BRO earning. In this case you can decide problem with multi-accounts and bots. What about this? Auto logout is not good and beautiful decision for users. All that you will get is angry.

3 and 4. How and where I can found stations from Favorite list? And why I should do that. All what I want to have is listen my favorites and enjoy. I don't want looking for this every time.... If you destroyed Database records, what about backup? You can restore back up and import destroyed data to current Database. This is not so big problem, I guess.

Alex

• Hello,

thank you for your thoughts and your message.

1. there is no problem wirh connection to the node, we have a lot of user where it wokrs fine, i won´t say it is on your side.....

2. there is no other way, we don´t have to discuss about it because it is a decision of the creator and ceo.

3. yeah, you're right.... it is not that the database was destroyed, but that there was a correction. This change caused the update in user behavior.

i'm sorry, but it was necessary to grow. it was a very important change for the future of our project. as i mentioned before, it was a change to extend the legal framework (in europe and beyond).

thanks for understanding

regards

Costa

• 1. There is problem. To me at least. I see "You're not connected to the node" again.

3. I can't add any station to Favorite list. I don't see any changes after adding. Favorite list is still empty.

i can´t say what is wrong, here it works fine and it works also for other user in different countries.

- if you use bitradio on several devices with the same account you won´t get an connection.

- if you use more than one tab to listen to music you also don´t get connection

- if you use bitradio and bitstream at the same time and same browser you won´t get connection

have you tried to use bitradio on an other device and forgot to logout?

• 1. There is problem. To me at least. I see "You're not connected to the node" again.

3. I can't add any station to Favorite list. I don't see any changes after adding. Favorite list is still empty.

about 3.... i have forwarded it to our dev, he will take a look on it, it actually don´t work to add favorites

• Hi. Thank you for answer. Shortly:

- I using one device only. My Macbook Pro

- I using one tab for radio listening and one tab is opened for profile page

- I don't have any additional bistreams in browser

From other side I can record video with comments. In this case I will send PM. If you will, of course.