Bitrad.io - Update for April 2019 - NEW WALLET -

• Is it possible you dont have the rights to write into the folder where bitradio is installed?

You can also do it by hand dumpprivkey [address] and it will give you the private key of this address... save them in a file for the moment. Then create a new wallet.dat (by renaming the old one) and do importprivkey [privkey] to get every address added to the new wallet.dat by hand...

when saving your private Keys to your HDD (by exporting them and write them to a file or stuff like that) be shure to delete this file afterwards, so no1 can access your pirvate keys (your coins).

For any kind of Donation/Thank you or something else you can use this BRO-Address: BUsEA8MpnBvhi14eEZMfX75XeSF15agi2L ;)

• Is it possible you dont have the rights to write into the folder where bitradio is installed?

You can also do it by hand dumpprivkey [address] and it will give you the private key of this address... save them in a file for the moment. Then create a new wallet.dat (by renaming the old one) and do importprivkey [privkey] to get every address added to the new wallet.dat by hand...

when saving your private Keys to your HDD (by exporting them and write them to a file or stuff like that) be shure to delete this file afterwards, so no1 can access your pirvate keys (your coins).

If I create new wallet I will lost all money in old wallet. Right?

• If you follow the instructions in the guide nothing gets lost.

And again. Read my post above, please.

When I enter dumpwallet test command in console I get next message:

- dumpwallet test

- Cannot open wallet dump file (code -8)

Does Windows instruction covers this case? Escpecially for Mac users? No!

• is your wallet unlocked? have you encrypted it?

• I don't see 32 BRO on website also. Where is this BRO?

Yesterday was payment, so the 32 bro must be in your payment adress, check it here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bro/

liho26 backup wallet.dat and try start wallet it with -salvagewallet

You know if there are daemon compiled for mac?

• Yesterday was payment, so the 32 bro must be in your payment adress, check it here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bro/

it should be inside your installation directory -> deamon (its in windows like this)

For any kind of Donation/Thank you or something else you can use this BRO-Address: BUsEA8MpnBvhi14eEZMfX75XeSF15agi2L ;)

• Yesterday was payment, so the 32 bro must be in your payment adress, check it here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bro/

1. How I can start wallet with -salvagewallet command?
    2. Where Ican found deamon? What is name of compiled file?

I don't see BRO in my wallet, because new version of wallet for Mac (I using old.dmg) doesn't synchronize.

• If I create new wallet I will lost all money in old wallet. Right?

Cause you just remame your "old/backuped" wallet.dat you dont lose any coins... Just follow this guide:

1. Start your wallet and backup your actual wallet.dat
    2. open a temporary .txt file
    3. Do for EACH address you own dumpprivkey [address] and save the output in the temporary .txt file
    4. close your wallet
    5. rename your wallet.dat in something like wallet.dat.old
    6. reopen your wallet
    7. now do for every line/private key inside your temporary .txt file importprivkey [privkey]
    8. DELETE the temporary .txt file

After doing this, you should have your balance back

A small reminder, when being again toxic/harrasing to us team members, we could might refuse to help you, cause like a german adage:

Wie man in den Wald hineinruft, so schallt es heraus.

translated it means something like if you are toxic, we are this too.

Hope this helps you to get your coins back.

• about your 32BRO

In bitrad.io you have set a payment adress, there is where you will recive your bro. Check here ( in the BRO explorer ) your payment adress balance https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bro/

for example: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bro/address.dws?BkyFHrM8fwAm7g3bEGdJ7A62rietraem8c

1. How I can start wallet with -salvagewallet command?

I do not use Mac, i use linux, but should be similar:

In linux i use the command in a shell ./bitradio-qt -salvagewallet so, in Mac must be similar. In windows is simply too, in a shell type bitradio-qt.exe -salvagewallet

Tray launch the wallet with a command line, followed -salvagewallet.

- I don't see BRO in my wallet, because new version of wallet for Mac (I using old.dmg) doesn't synchronize.

ok, type in the console addnode 185.239.238.12:33455 onetry

forgot the daemon thing.

• Jafu29

Closed the thread.