How to Swap to the new Chain

• How to swap to the new Wallet (1.1.0.9):

1. Open the Windows search and enter %appdata%, a folder with that name will show up. Enter it
    2. Search for the subfolder Bitradio and enter it
    3. Now copy the wallet.dat to a save place where you can access it easilly
    4. Now you can delete the whole Bitradio, but be sure that you saved the wallet.dat
    5. Download the new Wallet.exe from github (https://github.com/thebitradio/Bitradio/releases)
    6. Run it and go through the installation process
    7. Start the new Wallet, let it load.
    8. Close the wallet after sync
    9. If you did not change the directory in the installation process open again the %appdata% folder and search for the Bitradio folder
    10. Replace the wallet.dat with your backuped one
    11. Restart the Wallet, you will get a Warning message but you just have to press OK
    12. Your Coins should now be on the new Chain

How to fix the problem, that a message Box is shown up on every Wallet start:

Follow this video guide or do the Steps below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSadaxLNBls

1. Close your wallet (Strg + q)
    2. Reopen your wallet with administrator rights
    3. Goto Tools -> Debug Console
    4. Enter following command: dumpwallet test
    5. Close your wallet
    6. Rename the wallet.dat in %appdata%
    7. Restart the wallet
    8. Goto Tools -> Debug Console
    9. Enter following command: importwallet test
    10. You have your Coins back
    11. IMPORTANT!!! For safety reasons goto your installation directory and DELETE the file named test!!!

The created file contains ALL your private Keys with no protection. So be shure to dont share it and immediatly delete it after dump the wallet and finished the process, so no1 can access your private keys (your coins)!

What to do if my wallet dont want to sync (No blocksource availible):

1. Goto Tools -> Debug Console
    2. Enter following command: addnode 185.239.238.12:33455 onetry
    3. Your Wallet will now sync properly
  • I already did all the steps and i have now installed the new wallet but i did not received until now my 46 Bro that i have on my account.

There are delays to send the Bro to the wallets?

• So I do not download the new villetera? Should I only import the backup copy in the old villetera?

these are important steps that need to be taken, the others are optional

1. Open the Windows search and enter %appdata%, a folder with that name will show up. Enter it
    2. Search for the subfolder Bitradio and enter it
    3. Now copy the wallet.dat to a save place where you can access it easilly
    4. Now you can delete the whole Bitradio, but be sure that you saved the wallet.dat
    5. Download the new Wallet.exe from github (https://github.com/thebitradio/Bitradio/releases)
    6. Run it and go through the installation process
    7. Start the new Wallet, let it load.
    8. Close the wallet after sync
    9. If you did not change the directory in the installation process open again the %appdata% folder and search for the Bitradio folder
    10. Replace the wallet.dat with your backuped one
    11. Restart the Wallet, you will get a Warning message but you just have to press OK
    12. Your Coins should now be on the new Chain
  • It should be teh same as on windows only with a differen path

You need to find your wallet.dat

Hi.

Windows Instructions doesn't work for Mac. When I enter dumpwallet test command in console I get next message:

- dumpwallet test

- Cannot open wallet dump file (code -8)

I using old.dmg package.

So, I can't open wallet with 98 BRO

I don't see 32 BRO on website also. Where is this BRO?

WTF, guys? Can you explain, why I getting problems on every step?

• Bitrad.io - Update for April 2019 - NEW WALLET -

Multiple times doesnt make it quicker ;) Hope this will fix it :D

For any kind of Donation/Thank you or something else you can use this BRO-Address: BUsEA8MpnBvhi14eEZMfX75XeSF15agi2L ;)

• What? Again?

You fixed "small error" began from April, end and till to May, present days. You begin fix problem for "Hight Sierra" wallet for Mac. You will fix current problem (how much time you need?)

As result of switching from old blockchain to new I lost all money in wallet and on website. Nice job, Bitradio!

I have two questions. Do you test software before public publishing? And second question is are you professionals, guys?

• The version is fixed already.

This is Blockchain, nothing can get lost if you have backed up your wallet.dat and/or private keys. That is in your hand.

if you're not happy then find another project, nobody's keeping you here.

If you can read and follow all the instructions, it works.

regards

• I followed instructions and this is doesn't work. If you advice me looking for another project, let me ask you what you doing here? Your main activity here in forum support users. If you advice looking for another project, you should leave this project first. because you don't care about users and will not to help.

• I followed instructions and this is doesn't work. If you advice me looking for another project, let me ask you what you doing here? Your main activity here in forum support users. If you advice looking for another project, you should leave this project first. because you don't care about users and will not to help.

it always comes down to the way you ask for help.

When someone needs help, we help.

If you want to insult us then you should rather go somewhere else.

• кто-нибудь,подскажите пожалуйста где смотреть адрес в этом новом кошельке,чтобы его указать в профиле радио? я всё скачала,всё сделала и всё работает,но адрес не пойму где смотреть

• Привет.

Вчера покупал мастерноды. Все транзакции прошли нормально. Только вот беда. Все мастерноды отключены уже давно, насколько понимаю. Т .е. купить можно, но они (мастерноды) не работают.

Сегодня с утра и радистанции перестали коннектиться к нодам. Пишет, что you're not connected to the node. В анонсах и в новостях нет ни каких предупреждений, нет ни каких извинений. В общем, бардак какой-то творится с этим проектом.

• кто-нибудь,подскажите пожалуйста где смотреть адрес в этом новом кошельке,чтобы его указать в профиле радио? я всё скачала,всё сделала и всё работает,но адрес не пойму где смотреть

На вкладке "Получить"