After Update to 1.1.0 some transactions lost

• Hi today I made the backup to .dat and the update to 1.1.0 and all of the transactions from 18.05.2019 18:05h till now 22.05.2019 16.00h are gone. in the old bitradio wallet I saw that I got 3 transactrion with 0.5 BRO from mining and I got nothing for streaming onto my pc (12 hours a day) or listining onto my smartphone radio (3 - 5 hours per day).

After the update the old wallet does't work any more. So I have no proofs!

• The payouts are still stipped... So you should not recieve any coins, than from Staking.

Also all transactions in the old wallet after Block 500.000 arent in the new chain. We made an announcement, that we take a snapshot on Block 500.000 on old chain that will be the balance on Block 1 in new Chain.

For any kind of Donation/Thank you or something else you can use this BRO-Address: BUsEA8MpnBvhi14eEZMfX75XeSF15agi2L ;)

• oh sorry about this info from the forumplease close the threat. thanks

No problem... just ask if you need any more help.

download and install the wallet, after synchronizing it all my coins appear without doing anything, that's all? should not I make the copies?

Thank you.

Right, thats all.

You know have access to your coins again and can do whatever you want to do with them :D

For any kind of Donation/Thank you or something else you can use this BRO-Address: BUsEA8MpnBvhi14eEZMfX75XeSF15agi2L ;)

• Jafu29

Closed the thread.