Over complicated

• I suggest a edit is needed when it comes to adding new conent such as radio stations. After 3 failed attempts of adding a radio station i have given up. Error was 500 - Internal Server Error The requested page couldn't be loaded. Checkout for any URL misspelling or return to the homepage. Even through everything was correct.

This should be easy and should not be a difficult thing to do. This needs to become more user friendly and should be quick and simple to use.

• I suggest a edit is needed when it comes to adding new conent such as radio stations. After 3 failed attempts of adding a radio station i have given up. Error was 500 - Internal Server Error The requested page couldn't be loaded. Checkout for any URL misspelling or return to the homepage. Even through everything was correct.

This should be easy and should not be a difficult thing to do. This needs to become more user friendly and should be quick and simple to use.

Hello,

we know there are still some issues but we had a lot of work with the wallet in the last days so issues with the content system weren´t fixed.

But we will work on it.

regards

• can you send me the entered information once in text form and once as screenshot so we can investigate it?

• Also you need to give many information (as described in the rules, you hopefully read and not just accepted...

Things like country and description as well as at least one genre are required... Me don't in what else is required to not produce an error, but I can figure out after my vacation.

For any kind of Donation/Thank you or something else you can use this BRO-Address: BUsEA8MpnBvhi14eEZMfX75XeSF15agi2L ;)