Posts by Grass

The good thing about this forum is that it only talks about bitradio coins and so in my opinion the topic / content of themes that are not relevant or discussing other crypto money should be deleted. Do you agree

Meine jahrelange Erfahrung im Umgang mit Cloud-Miner-Sites, die meisten von ihnen sind Betrüger, erst am Anfang werden sie zahlen, aber dann werden sie verschwinden, als würden sie in die Erde eindringen. Entschuldigung, ich verwende Google Translate

I wanna buy masternodeshares, therefore I open a masternodeshare page more than

three time a day, but I haven't found any shares to sell. Are there friends who want to sell shares, can I buy shares directly to shareholders. Thanks for your information.

Hi, teman2 di seluruh Indonesia

Bagus juga klo ada grup WA, kita bisa sharing , cuma sayang grup wa anggotanya dibatasi ga boleh lbh 256

Should I uninstall old bro wallet and download new bro wallet and how to import backup wallet to a new wallet, thanks

A month ago I downloaded bro wallet (windows), after synchronized I withdrew my Bro coin at exchange and I also buy some bro coin. But since yesterday the problem (bug) come.

sync is getting out of every hour (Now 40 hours behind) and will always increase every hour if the wallet is closed, while re-open has increased a few hours behind (Though my wallet is open more than 5 hours a day) 12 active connection to bitradio network.

What should I do?

I think, now it's time Bitradio create web and android wallet, Because bitradio wallet on my notebook and pc often broken (not synchronizing with network), I try to fix even more severe damage, finally bitradio wallet uninstalled, and I tried to reinstall the backup wallet, but not work. This has happened two times and twice also I lost the bitradio coin balance. Because of this I and the other users need web and android wallet that can be used as temporary storage when desktop wallet is broken. Frankly, currently I using address from
    from an exchange as temporary storage, may be need to reinstall Windows and then install new bitradio wallet.

Need Help
    I had Bitradio-Qt wallet on my computer with several bitcoins in my wallet, using Windows7. Then my computer crashed. Finally I was able to get my computer fixed and download a new Bitradio-Qt wallet. Now I would like to import my original wallet.dat from the old client which was encrypted into an new Bitradio-Qt wallet. How do I do that?