Posts by Jafu29

Dont know, maybe you/some1 with account access has changed the payout address?

It seems you are on the right client (cant tell, cause of only part screenshot).

If you can tell me the protocol-version of the wallet (Tools -> Debug Console-> getinfo) I can tell for shure if you are on the right chain with the right protocol :D

ATM this isnt possible I think. Maybe you can, cause its just the private Key, but our wallets dont have any feature like this (support for the known hardware wallets) and I dont think the hardware wallets will implement us soon, cause we are ATM kinda small coin :D But who knows... BRO to the Moon :D

Did you solve it?

I have the same problem and I added the port in the externalip.

Can you maybe send me via PM the files (MNprivkey deleted/blacked)? I didnt heared anything from Aist any more so I thought the problem was solved...

You need to add the port behind the IP in the bitradio.conf on your VPS (in my case it works like this)

Also maybe its something because of the comma in the error message, so it could be possible, that there is an error inside your masternode.conf or bitradio.conf. If you want, you can send me your files via PN (with the removed masternodeprivkey) and i can have a look.

But first pls try to add the port in the externalip.

Tested it now on my side. Me got some problems too, but got a way to get it included. It need some testing/approving, but if my workaround is checked by the dev, I will announce it here, so you guys can enter the stations too...

So think you will get your station soon, so you can listen to it.

For me it does work... Maybe you are missing some infos or have another issue. Can you pls provide all info you want to add for the station... me can test it then.

Also can you pls provide your User-ID, your used browser and your OS-Version? Maybe something of this is causing the issue...

У меня точно такая же проблема только с кошельком Paccoin. Я не знаю, куда еще обратиться, может быть, вы можете. В поддержку Паккойн писал несколько раз во всех официальных социальных сетях, но ответа нет. Я сделал все по инструкции, но на балансе отображается ноль. И каждый раз , когда вы начинаете бумажник выдает ошибку: "

«Ошибка чтения
    wallet.dat. Все ключи читаются правильно, но данные транзакций или
    записи адресной книги могут отсутствовать или быть неверными». Я нажимаю «ОК», и после синхронизации
    кошелька баланс все еще равен нулю. Почему мои средства не восстанавливаются ???

Costa

Also you need to give many information (as described in the rules, you hopefully read and not just accepted...

Things like country and description as well as at least one genre are required... Me don't in what else is required to not produce an error, but I can figure out after my vacation.

Hey, you need matured coins (8h or 240 blocks old (confirmations)). Also you need to have your wallet open and unlocked. You need to be syced and your time need to be ok. you can check all this in Tools -> Debug Console with getstakingstatus

It will output something like this:

The Multisend option is a way to send the rewards you gain from staking/masternode to another address if they are sepndable (41 confirmations). So you dont need this :D

If you just installed the wallet the first time it could help, when you restart the wallet and wait for finish the sync to get the Staking started.

Hope this helps

sincerely Jafu29 (Jan)