You want me to try this command on control wallet or on VPS wallet?
The point is I would like to start and stop vps node remotely from my controller wallet.
If I command from my PC controller wallet './Bitradiod masternode stop-alias <alias>' -> the error reported.
If I try to stop node from vps console -> it hangs.
So there is a problem with node stop; at least It should not hang I think.
How to reproduce:
1. Masternode instance on VPS configured via bitradio.conf as masternode.
2. Masternode started remotely from PC client by './Bitradiod masternode start-alias <alias>'
3. Masternode instance on VPS checked by console command ''./Bitradiod masternode status' -> status is 9
4. Masternode instance on VPS tried to start again by console command ''./Bitradiod masternode start' -> report started remotely
5. Masternode instance on VPS tried to stop by console command ''./Bitradiod masternode stop' -> VPS node hangs and no react for any other commands.
My Master node status is 9. Is it good?
"notCapableReason" : "Could not find suitable coins!"
is also displayed.
How long it could take to find coins?
Why you need to pay to yourself?
My 'balance' field comes back with +1BRO as reward.
The 'stake' field is zero again.
So it works like this, right?
Some time ago I've received around 2000 BRO on my wallet and left it on-line for a week or so.
I've checked each day the amount waiting for staking reward but nothing had happen until today.
Today I realized my amount (in "balance" field) is reduced by one third!
Same time the amount in "stake" field is increased by same value.
Please clarify the situation. How this intended to work?
Does this means I can still spend whole amount of BRO I possessed?
Wallet "version" : "v126.96.36.199-61402", Linux.